Women's Forum - How does one join?

[quote=“Maoman”]You can also just PM me or call me at 0935-560-995.

Anthony[/quote]

so this is how to get a date in Taiwan, I guess women only =0

[quote=“itakitez”][quote=“Maoman”]You can also just PM me or call me at 0935-560-995.

Anthony[/quote]
so this is how to get a date in Taiwan, I guess women only =0[/quote] :laughing: :bravo:

The first rule of the women’s forum is do not talk about the women’s forum. :no-no:

Whoops, guess I’m not gonna be able to join fight club…I mean the women’s forum.

Anywho, thanks for the responses. Lupillus has already PMed me back so I guess once she confirms I’m not a desperate guy, I’m in.

I hear the real action is out here with us desperate guys. :frowning:

Lol. If only. I wouldn’t need to join the women’s forum if I didn’t need to complain about the lack of action here on beautiful formosa with shy Taiwanese boys and foreigners who love Asian girls.

Seriously, though, I’m just really curious what goes on in this mythical women’s forum. It’s probably really boring…but you will never know! :discodance:

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

My first post, I’m new, and would like to join both the main forum, and also the ladies forum - if that’s ok(?) - I’m a bona fide ‘all women’.

Is the women’s forum active?

Unfortunately not.

Edit: in case you weren’t asking about activity level but if it still exist: it’s still there but no one is posting.

1 Like

What about non-binary or trans people?

1 Like

My view is that anyone identifying as a woman is eligible. We take some simple steps to confirm that identity like a phone or video call. I’m not a user of that forum, so I’ll certainly be listening to what our women members say about it. I understand it’s not very active these days.

5 Likes

How can one proof that she’s/he’s/they’re trans/non-binary. It’s not like we got issued a corresponding ID or something like that :sweat_smile:

I don’t see how there could be a definitive answer to that. I haven’t had any problems in the past determining people’s identity through a phone call, seeing their FB, etc. If you can tell me of a better way of doing it, I’m all ears :slight_smile:

I don’t mind but I joined rather late so I’m not as invested in that forum.

From my understanding the forum was created in order for the threads to not get derailed and side tracked, a sort of safe space where it would be easier to discuss more sensitive issues. If a new user is disruptive, they could just lose their forum rights (or something?).

1 Like

You’re right about why it was created. And also about what could be done if a user is disruptive

3 Likes

Can we have a sensitive men’s space too? Where only nurturing language is allowed?

Myself and @Rocket feel we’re often the victims of micro aggressions on the boards, and that some posters aren’t nurturing enough of our fragile personalities.

you could talk each other by PM with no distruction from others.