Work permit for three months


I hope someone can inform me on how to obtain a work permit to teach english for three months. I can’t stay longer because starting another job in 4 months.

Does anyone know the best way to go about getting a three months work permit?


As far as I know you can not get a work permit for 3 months.

If you want to work legally you will have to sign a 1 year contract with your school. They will then sponsor your teaching permit with the Department of Education, which you need before you can get a work visa and ARC.