Work rights

Can anyone help me. I was recruited from overseas to come and work in Tawan. Everything was agreed and it looked like i’d really be doing a job that suited me. Anything but teaching Kindergarten is my attitude, and as the ad said -15 years of age, then I didn’t expect to teach Kindies.

Now I’m here, and having signed a very vague contract which doen’t actually say what level I should teach on it, I’m now a kindy teacher, and have been for the past couple of weeks. There were also numerous other lies in the ad, all of which I wil not go into as the only one that really bothers me is the teaching kindies. At the moment I am working illegally and so far there hasn’t been any paper work submitted. If I finih the month and then take off with my money, is there anything the school can do,ie, can they blacklist me? I would think that because I am currently working illegally then they won’t be able to do anything, but I only think, and if there’s anyone out there that knows, then I’d be delighted to hear from you.

Thanks in advance to any responses.

Take the money and just do a bunk. There’s nothing they can do. You can easily find another job. They can’t balcklist you if you’re working illegally. Why don’t you also report them for hiring illegals? (after you’ve left, of course!!)

plus if you are really pissed at them make sure they cannot process thr paper work before you report.
plus working without an ARC can cause problems in the long run