Working 2 Full-Time Jobs - Is it Possible?

I want to know if it’s LEGALLY possible to work 2 full-time jobs in Taiwan. And, if so, how does it work? 1 ARC and 2 work permits?

I currently have a full-time job with a Taiwanese company that provided me an ARC and work permit. This job is remote-based and the workload doesn’t actually take up full-time hours, so I have time to do another job.

I have another job offer for a full-time job with a Taiwanese company that will require me to work in their office from 9-6.

Technically, I can do the new one during the day and finish the tasks from the current remote-based one at night and during weekends.

Are you a slave/robot of capitalism?
Lol

Seriously hope you can manage a well balanced life and enjoy your work with purpose and passion.

yes, 1 ARC and 2 work permits. The 2 work permits should be consistent to each other.
I’m not sure whether the total work hours are restricted by LSA.

1 Like

Can you tell me a bit more about “the 2 work permits should be consistent to each other” means?

What if the employment contract and certificate of employment do not mention how many hours for the job?

You may ask to Labour department.

You need a permission from your current employer.

1 Like

Thanks for the extra information. I’ll go and ask the NIA about it. I don’t think my current employer would allow it, even though it wouldn’t affect them or the quality of work that I do, so I’m hoping it can be done without notifying them.