Working for a second employer: What are the rules?

I would like to avoid any hassles. I’m hoping you can help.

What are the rules for college and university lecturers to teach at a second location (university, college, high school, language school, or kindergarten)? Does anybody know if it’s legally possible and the procedure?


If you have read through many of the postings on this website in relation to work permit matters, you should realize that it is impossible to answer your question without complete information on your status.

Hence, you need to provide more information. Please see outline at Foreigner’s Status thread