Working question

ok I am USA citizen…I got tw passport and entered tw with it…I have 3 months that I can stay up to…so if I work here is it legal? I will just leave country and come back every 3 months…I plan to get tw citizenship but after that I still have to leave country every 4 months to avoid being drafted I think…anyways I should find a work place that will get my ARC? if not then I need to get out of country every so often I guess? thanks