World Cup Live commentary on the internet?

Has anyone found any English commentary for the world cup on the internet?

Someone mentioned that you can hear the BBC radio but have to set up a proxy server which I have no idea how to do.

If I have to listen to the Taiwanese commentators say “Fei Chang Piao Liang” one more time I might puke. :help:

or, “Yo ji hwei ma?” :fume: :fume:

I’d like to know as well how to setup a proxy server, maybe the mod could change the title and move this thread in the Tech forum, someone there might be able to help.

Yeah, me too :frowning:
I tried a whole list of them to listen to BBC coverage, but they’re pretty smart and know what’s going on. Needless to say, I couldn’t get it to work.

The BBC have shitcanned every single proxy I’ve found including ones I’ve used for over a year. I doubt I’ll be able to find a working proxy :raspberry: .

I actually tried listening from the link on the Sun “newspaper’s” website to the Engand V T&T game while watching on Much.

It worked OK, but the time lag was too long, and eventually got on my nerves, and I had to turn it off and get back to tweedle dee and tweedle dum and their bloody “Puki Puki”.

I actually tried listening from the link on the Sun “newspaper’s” website to the Engand V T&T game while watching on Much.

It worked OK, but the time lag was too long, and eventually got on my nerves, and I had to turn it off and get back to tweedle dee and tweedle dum and their bloody “Puki Puki”.

or, “Yo ji hwei ma?” :fume: :fume:

I’d like to know as well how to setup a proxy server, maybe the mod could change the title and move this thread in the Tech forum, someone there might be able to help.[/quote]

You would have to set one up in the U.K. and then log in there from Taiwan. If you have friends in the U.K. that would do that for you, not a problem, otherwise you might have a vacation in Germany, and watch it on one of their public screens.