World Order in Taiwan

Good stuff. Wish it was longer.

https://youtu.be/QoNx1P6nMoU

5 Likes

These guys are incredible. I don’t think their Taipei excursion is their best work, but very pleased to see this!

Guy

They also shot an ad for Mitsukoshi which is being played in MRT stations.

Looks like a group of salarymen out on a bender.

After 30 years , Westlife, comes to Taiwan :joy:

More like Buddhists / philosophers making their ways in this messed up world. Have a look at some of their other work–“Welcome to Tokyo,” “Machine Civilization,” among other goodies. Warning: these guys are addictive!

Guy

1 Like

OK, I’ll check it out. Couldn’t be as bad as the Yoko video.

I should add that these guys are internationalists and are not quite as enthusiastic about the Donald J Trump as some forumosans. You have been warned!

Guy

Like that would matter. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Awesome! Enjoy the critique:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMrqlo_L-gY

2 Likes

Let’s start World War 3, ha ha. Tone deaf and silly, but amusing all the same.

The punchline at the end is not silly. Make sure to watch right to the end of their videos as that’s when these guys can really get you thinking.

Guy

1 Like

The “We are all one” part?

Yes—and the switch-up of the flags.

You’ll see similar moves at the end of almost all their videos.

Guy

1 Like

Frankly, they lost me when they regurgitated the facile “Trump is going to start WWIII” meme. It just shows such a lack of imagination and originality. I do like some of their dance moves though.

1 Like

Bog standard anti-Trump stuff. This is art?

From a Japanese pop group, who realizes that Japan is the first one to go when WWIII starts, yep.

What do you mean?

Do you mean that this group thinks that Japan “is the first one to go” when WWIII starts? Or that Trump will off Japan? Or?

They’d fit right in then :slight_smile:

The “Trump is going to start WWIII” message isn’t edgy or artistic in any way, shape or form. It’s just mindless regurgitation.