Worldmapper: The world as you've never seen it before

I find these two, when viewed together, rather sad:

Toy Exports

Toy Imports

[quote=“almas john”]Hobbes,
Are you sure these are world maps? All I am seeing are abstract art-style pics of big tittie women.[/quote]

aaaaaaaaaaaaand almas john gets a mark by his name in the Troublemakers List along with HGC… :post:

Agree, Tigerman.

But probably less important than this one:

vs.

This one

Royalities & Licensing Export vs Import

Now imagine how much is missing due to poor IP protection

nm

Oh dear, I’m on Hobbes shit list, but I swear I couldn’t see anything. Possible that wherever you were storing those pics was blocked by the office computer. I can see them from home, just not in the office.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Oh dear, I’m on Hobbes shit list, but I swear I couldn’t see anything. Possible that wherever you were storing those pics was blocked by the office computer. I can see them from home, just not in the office.

HG[/quote]

Oh, alright. I thought you were taking the piss, making me rehost the pictures because I thought other people couldn’t see them. Often hard to tell when people are joking around on a message board. (I wouldn’t necessarily put that joke past you though, HGC… :wink: )

No, no. Presenting things clearly is my bread and butter. And by the way, I sent that worldmapper around to a few people in my office yesterday and received many a thank you for it.

Muchly appreciated thread my good man.

Cheers.

HG

is there actually a map for round brown booty?

how about one for porridge consumption: hey sandman, i can see your house on here!