Worst Pizza

I’d have to be literally starving before I’d put 7-11 pizza in my mouth…

1 Like

saizeriya used to be half ways decent for like 100NT however they have unfortunately slided in the direction of tomato ketchup on a cream cracker. Its kinda impacted on my quality of life. I still went there today and gobbled two pizzas though.

time to get busy in the kitchen! lets have a thin layer of flour on everything and people who say things like “I don’t like pizza but that’s the best thing Ive ever eaten”

I admit that is optimistic, but I recon a thin layer of flour on everything should be achievable

Ive been toying with the idea, with that exact pizza in the photo too.

That’s the only pizza I like at Pizza Hut. Thin crust double pepperoni with half a bottle of parm on top. Gotta eat at the buffet for that though.

WTF is wrong with Pop Tarts. The Smores ones are awesome.

I think Pizza Hut and Domino’s are objectively bad, but occasionally you just have that craving to have bad pizza. It’s the same with the awful night market steak. It’s trash but sometimes the craving needs to be quenched.

5 Likes

I feel your pain. I’ve had my mind blown by some pot noodles. The ones with several packets of spices, and if you eat it while the noodles are still crunchy. Oh yea. Kind of like eating the world’s best crisps. Maybe that’s just me eating pot noodles wrong, lol

Dont forget to also order the chicken wings

What you on about? Guy said that was genuine 100% Kobe beef? :open_mouth: :rofl:

Please do not besmirch my good name. :rofl:

Guy

3 Likes

Pizza in Japan is consistently terrible. Mayonnaise, fish flakes, sweetcorn, all staple toppings found on restaurant pizza.

2 Likes

And I thought those things were unique to Taiwan “pizza.” I should have known it was yet another case of Taiwan imitating Japan.

2 Likes

It’s possible they spawned the same filth in two places at once. Although nothing is quite as terrible as Japanese mayonnaise. So they have that for certain in their back pocket.

1 Like

Kewpie mayonaise from Japan is the nectar of the gods compared to the faux petro filth slathered on stuff in Taiwan.

Guy

Kewpie has MSG in it though. The taste is great, but the product is terrible.

1 Like

The “good food” conundrum has hit again!

1 Like

haha, everyone has different tastes. Hope you found something good in Taiwan that meets your desires

Just finished todays day job and starving. No restaraunts are open anywahere within a 30 minute drive in any direction, except 711 and Chicago Pizza.

This one is for referrence for everyone. Seems like a frozen take on deep dish ( basically it is). Not to trigger the deep dish fans.

I give this a 2/10. It dripped water when i picked up a slice, and parts are still cold haha. Taking back to heat in my toaster oven. Will report back tonight if puking/liquid feces results.

#stillbetterthan711

1 Like

What the hell is this? Looks like puke. Was it microwaved or something?

It’s not good man…not good at all. Here it is after a heating up to at least not frozen. Went from a 2/10 to now a solid 2.1/10

Deep dish is usually bad. It takes a real special person to make it well, then its great. But usually, its trash haha. Ok, that was indeed to trigger deep dish fans.

2 Likes