Would you wear this in Taiwan?

I have a keyring like that. I just pretend that its because of Rage Against the Machine that I bought it!

I’ve seen T-shirts bearting the logos:

America: Your Bush Stinks!!

Mao. (with an accompanying p9icture of the “fearless leader”)

Plain T-Shirts with pictures of Lenin, Stalin or Mao and commy stars.

And once saw a young fella riding a black bike with a red flag and a swastika on the gas tank. (probably thought it was a Buddhist cross…)

So, I can’t honestly see that anyone will be offended or even notice, let alone know who and what Che was about…

[quote=“FearsomeOrange”]

This was my birthday gift from my mother-in-law the other day. [/quote]

Just tell the MIL “Che Che.”

[quote=“Muzha Man”][quote=“FearsomeOrange”]

This was my birthday gift from my mother-in-law the other day. [/quote]

Just tell the MIL “Che Che.”[/quote]
Where’s the “groan” emoticon. I need about 50 of them after reading that gem. :wink:

I recently went to CKS’s burial chamber and was impressed by the statue garden they’ve got growing there now. All the metal CKS statues they’ve got from all the schools, police stations, military bases, etc. finally have a home! I think it’s about time that somebody responded to the Mao “Mao Zhuxi Wan Sui!” and Che shirts with CKS logowear.

Logowear? Bugger that. Do like me and get the haircut.

I would not wory about it, half the people here wearing the Sucidal Tendancies hats have no idea it is an old punk rock band and I have talked to many people who thought that shirt was for rage against the machine.
You may be giving people too much credit
:laughing:

Peace

I’ve seen similar shirts for sale on the street here in Taoyuan City.

I don’t think there will be any sort of problem.

No. That black material is going to pick up all those bits of white fluff floating around the streets of Taipei; then you’ll really be in trouble.