Writer offers sexual services to 'gain erotic experience'

chinapost.com.tw
onNews=1&GRP=D&id=19646

PASTE THISL chinapost.com.tw/taiwan/detail.asp?onNews=1&GRP=D&id=19646

CHina Psot website today has lewd story.

Writer offers sexual services to ‘gain erotic experience’

A college-bound female writer was arrested by the police on Saturday on the charges of soliciting for prostitution.
The 27-year-old writer, identified only as Chen, claimed that she was offering sexual services to gain experience needed to pen an erotic novel when she was busted. Chen told the police that she has been providing “half” sexual service, meaning letting clients touch and caress her, since June for a charge of NT$1,800, of which she took NT$1,000.

Isn’t this what used to be called a Touch Touch Tea House? And hasn’t it been going on for a long time? Omni would be interested.

I heard via the Webvine today that her mother told police that uh uh actually she is not a writer at all, just a mixed up crazy con artist girl who needs money. 26 not 27. just a working girl. not college bound. bound, but not college bound. now jail bound, maybe.

anyone see her pic in the papers yet. I am sure Apple Daily will have a full page on this, if anyone reads that stuff. Omni can summarize, if he ses this.

So she doesn’t let her clients go all the way, just cop a feel, pay NT$1800 and vamoose. With her imagination, she SHOULD be a writer. I hope she gets a contract now…

Paogao , can you help this girl?

It was reported that the petite and girlish looking Chen was known as “Hsiao Chieh” at the tea house and the popular Chen earned over NT$50,000 during last month.

I’ve always heard writers are whores. :laughing:

Maybe that’s where she got the idea.

Not gonna be much of a book is it?

“He cupped my breast in his hand for a few minutes then his time was up, so he left the money on the table.”

If she wants something a bit more raunchy I could probably help her out - for a fee of course. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

funny thing about this story is that after the woman was arrested, her mother came forward, apparently, and said, my daughter is not a writer, she made that all up as an alibi. her mother blabs!

OMNI ALERT: what did the APPLE DAILY say about that story?

The scandal alone will sell it. Perhaps Next magazine will serialise it.

but soddom, she’s not even a writer. the entire writer thing was made up. nothing to serialize. The media got taken, once again…

The writer bit would have come from Wei Hui and Mian Mian.

EB

you mean shanghai baby and candy? what did you think of them>?

Can’t really say, my Chinese is not that good.

Mian mian is a lot easier. I mean in term of vocabulary.

Simpler structures and the story is a lot more straightforward.

It certainly worth a read and you learn all the words you wouldn’t know just by looking up the mini(-dictionary).

I guess they both have some talent.

EB

est-ce que vous etes vraiment a Paris a ce moment la?

Bah, oui. Pourquoi?

Bon, je vois pas la Tour Eiffel d’ici, ni l’Arc de Triomphe, les Champs-elys