✈ EVA AIR | WTAF! Wiping An Old Perverts Butt!

How much is your self respect worth?

That is part of it, other part for Taiwanese is the salary which is above average. In other places like Hong Kong and Singapore they have harder time finding inflight crews as pay is not good.

1 Like

I’m aware that they do make a bit more relatively. But it’s none too good for your sleep schedule, and when you break it down it’s essentially a service job. I have 3 family members who are current or retired flight attendants, so I hear a lot about the ugly side of things.

By far the best part of the gig is the cheap travel perks.

The headline is problematic, but that doesn’t change the fact the only passengers who would be this fat are usually foreigners.

First of all, harassment is unwelcomed behaviour. It’s not about intention, it’s about how it is perceived.

If they need assistance they need to hire a nurse.

It’s weird because I don’t know any girl who wants to be a flight attendant. Where are all these vain women?

At least spell the name right! Double “l”, as in “Hill.”

As if there ever was. Basically flying waitresses slash security guards.

By “foreigner,” you mean “everybody in the world except for Taiwanese”? Help me out here.

By “foreigner” I mean people like you.

Ok, Charllie.

2 Likes

I thought your English was better than that. That’s not what foreigner means.

He was flying to Bangkok with transit in Taipei. There was no mix up with Taiwan/Thailand in he going to Thailand. Taipei was the stop over point to change flights. Anyways it seems he will have to find another airline to get back to the states.

Sorry, it’s kind of an inside joke among Americans who mostly know zilch about Taiwan and like 95% of the time confuse it with the better known Thailand (both begin with “tie”).

And my family’s first (and typically non-curious) thought is like always in the gutter, so my saying I live in Taiwan is taken by them to mean that I must be shacking up with a ladyboy in Bangkok (why else would I move outside the States, and after all, Bang-COCK?!). :thinking:

Add in Hangover and its many iterations, “Chinese Taipei,” and that Taiwan’s conservative culture means who in the wide world of sports has ever heard of Taiwan, and you can maybe see where things are headed. News about an obese white dude who’s a frequent flyer to Bangkok only helps cement things.

3 Likes

This guy is a fat pig, but some of the details seem a bit suspect. If the flight attendant was already so grossed out and outraged by his behavior up to that point, why would she then agree to wipe his ass? Surely her superior wouldn’t have reprimanded her for refusing such an insane request. I mean at the very least low-key refusing to wipe some fat dude’s ass is less likely to get her in trouble than blasting the airline and the passenger all over social media so it becomes a national, cultural and racial flashpoint. I have no doubt this guy is fat slug, but some of the more extreme details of the story don’t quite add up.

3 Likes

You’re on a roll, lmao. “Bang-COCK” I died.

1 Like

funny

If he even does. Dude will probably have a massive coronary in some ladyboy brothel.

I’m guessing she did it to avoid an incident. I mean the worst that could happen would be that he manages to
A. Get stuck in the business class toilet all flight which would generate a ton of complaints and requests for a refund from those travellers.

Or B. The guy manages to pull up his pants…Or not… and then sit in business class where they had put him smelling like shit all flight. Again generating complaints.

So to avoid an incident she did it.
That is very disgusting though
I’m glad he got banned from that airline, should be charged too but hard to prove intent.

She should be given a two months all inclusive vacation and compensation pay.

The part that bugs me is that she keeps focusing on the FAT WHITE FOREIGNER . Disgusting pig would work just fine
Unnecessary to add that part.

I’m torn between supporting fat positive rights and protecting the rights of women. I’m leaning towards women’s rights, but some fat shamers here might need to check their privilege.

2 Likes

Are those privileges a gym membership? Obesity is a health issue, not a minority group.

I don’t know about how legit the Taiwan English News is, but that article read uber hilarious.

2 Likes