✈ EVA AIR | WTAF! Wiping An Old Perverts Butt!

There is literally something called a no-fly list, which is essentially a blacklist.

So stupid. Hopefully, Tub-O-Lard is too lazy or broke to fly a carer out with him. I still wouldn’t want to share a plane with him.

Maybe he can take the ‘slow boat’ to China?

I just think this is the real reason they are not banning him, 20+ flights.

EVA Air Spokesman Ke Chin-cheng (柯金成) dsof on the previous 20 flights the passenger had taken on the airline, he had never been reported for disorderly conduct, with the exception of a flight last May.

Shitting in your seat is a damn big exception.

1 Like

Is this dude gonna get banned on China Airlines? He even did the Public Apology of guilt.

Being very excited because of CNY is a new excuse. Usually it’s prescription drugs, alcohol, the stress of being rich and famous, combined with high altitude.

I’d love to have a celeb who gets drunk and behaves like an asshole admit that it was because they’re a drunken asshole.

2 Likes

In my opinion, this whole thing should have never happened. After he soiled his pants the first time, he should have been made to travel with a career. But I feel the airline don’t care about its staff. Or other passengers for that matter and just look at the money.

2 Likes

Ladies, please learn some basic self defense. Don’t go to stupid self defense classes as well. BJJ is amazing one on one, a smaller girl can totally take a untrained bigger man down if they catch them off guard. Learn to throw basic punches and kicks that has some power and accuracy behind it using the entire body. It may save your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1kci0dVfOI

Hey, come on Taiwan, own up and be proud. You can be fat too.

“Taiwan has the highest obesity rates in Asia.“

Huh. Higher than the Philippines? I find that difficult to believe.

Seems like the majority of people here are overweight.
Nobody walks anywhere excepting the major cities which have more sidewalks and better public transportation.

There won’t be an issue with the return flight on EVA after all, refund issued to family. https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3682829

I wonder if his spirit will haunt Eva air bathrooms.

EDIT: “died in Thailand.” Of course, he did.

1 Like

cha bu duo la.

2 Likes

Oh Kman

‘the “the fattest man in Asia” was arrested in Kaohsiung City after being on the run for more than year’

The guy can still run?:thinking:

Persumably he only needs to run faster than Taiwan’s Finest :slight_smile:

" a seedy Thai resort famed for prostitution…Ko Samui"

no

What the hell is a stone
I read that as the 31st man to do so