WWE welcomes Donald Trump?

Was flicking through the limited selection of English channels the other night and caught a glimpse of Donald Trump. Continued watching and realized the program was WWE Raw. Is he really going to take up professional wrestling? If so, what the hell is he thinking?

EDIT:
gofish.com/player.gfp?gfid=30-1088201

Can this world get any stranger?

The Don and Vince McMahon are billionaire friends. They may be raising money for charity. I believe they’re having a hair vs hair match!

I love it when rasslin does crossover promotions!

Yikes, even stranger things going on in the WWE! :clown_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

In one alleged sexual encounter in May of 2020, Grant claims McMahon defecated on her head during a threesome before commanding her to continue pleasuring his ‘‘friend.’’

Vince McMahon at the center of new bombshell sex trafficking accusations - as former WWE staffer he ‘paid to keep quiet’ alleges he ‘DEFECATED on her head during a threesome’ and ‘forcefully used sex toys on her that he had named after his WRESTLERS’ | Daily Mail Online

1 Like

If the allegations are proven to be true, then Vinny Mac’s a real sicko & twisted individual. Taking a dump on someone’s head???!!! WTF!!!

Then, in 2021, Grant says McMahon told her to make ‘personalized sexual content for WWE Superstar’ whom he hoped to re-sign. The filing does not identify the individual, but did describe him as a ‘former UFC Heavyweight Champion.’

After re-signing the unidentified individual, McMahon allegedly texted Grant in August to say: ‘Part of the deal was f***ing U.’

…and we all know who that guy is:

Here are some text messages allegedly exchanged between Vinny and Ms.Grant

Seriously, those text looks like it was written by a hot bloodied teenager full of testosterone, not a 70+ billionaire…if he did indeed send those, then he needs therapy and probably locked up. I’ll still give him the benefit of the doubt though, innocent until proven guilty!

1 Like

I guess tonight’s main event is a toilets, lawyers and chairs match. :clown_face: :clown_face:

He’s resigned after this scat scandal:

Vince McMahon has resigned from his position as Executive Chairman of TKO - the company formed by Endeavor after the $21billion WWE and UFC merger in September.

It comes after former WWE employee Janel Grant accused the 78-year-old billionaire of sex trafficking this week and claimed he defecated on her head during a threesome, among other things.

Vince McMahon RESIGNS from WWE and UFC as the 78-year-old billionaire quits role as TKO’s executive chairman - after ex-wrestling staffer accused him of sex trafficking and defecating on her head during a threesome | Daily Mail Online

1 Like

Let’s be honest, poop fetish isn’t at all shocking given their business. If anything, he will profit of it somehow. Maybe Trump will want to return now, more fun than politics and the island isn’t open anymore.

Lot of bottom-up leadership! :clown_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

15 WWE Superstars who pooped and pissed in the ring (sportskeeda.com)

Classy. Drugs, attitude, fake, seismic, shotty business practices, loud mouths and on and on. The wwe/wwf of old is about as low brow as trumps 3 am rants on twitters past :rofl: just so happens sometimes the trailer park folk get rich and have a voice.

Some own shitty little gas stations, like Trudeau’s grandparents. :clown_face:
:laughing:

We’re all trailer trash a few generations back!

Yep. And some clearly still are! :joy:

1 Like

I’d venture to say wrestling is cleaner than politics–am sure Bubba did worse than the “feces” story to Paula Jones, Juanita Broaderick, Monica Lewin-scaty, etc.

They are all trash. What wrestling does is wear it on t he outside. I find it refreshing when low class folks, like Trump and wwe type crap, wear their class on the outside. At least no rape happened in the ring, with cameras on, for everyone to see whilst everyone can come to a fairly consistent conclusion on that level of trash.

Cringe doesn’t even begin to describe the yuckiness lol.