[quote=“chainsmoker”]I saw x-men II tonight and it seemed to be intact. The Wolfman guy does indeed kill Lady Metalfingers. He does it by injecting her with a bunch of molten lead that is laying around. He puts so much in her that it comes out of her eyeballs or else she cries metal because she is a robot and yet, ironically, is afraid of death. I’m not sure.
Zan is just a regular kid that makes other things out of ice rather than turn himself into ice stuff. Jayna is still an alien but is no longer Zan’s twin sister. She turns into other people, but never turns into an eagle or gorilla or anything. Boring! The thing that pissed me off the most is the way they made Gleek into a talking, maori, catholic gorilla. Myself, I prefer plain ole blue monkeys. I was waithing at the end for Zan to save the day by saying, “form of an ice ark,” but I guess he couldn’t do that since his sister was off in the helicopter with Mephisto.
Jack Burton, I think Pyro used to be a member of the Fabulous Four where he was know as the “Flying Fire Guy” I don’t think he was a mutant or anything, just a guy on fire who flew. My suggestion is that you just sit back and enjoy the movie rather than be such a nitpicker.[/quote]
umm who’s calling whom a nitpicker? isn’t that what you did?
having said that, i think you got grossly confused or else we saw different movies.
- The female-wolverine ie Lady Deathstrike is not a robot. Wolverine just injected so much adamantium liquid that it gushed out of her orifices.
- This is X-Men not the wonder twins/superfriends movie. The character Bobby (kid with ice) is the future ICEMAN. He does turn into ice too, but not until he is older. and i agree, i thought he might have frozen the floodwater. And that was NOT his sister in the copter. ahem… they are girl friend and boyfriend or did the theatre cut out the part where they made out. BTW, she is Rogue.
- Pyro is from the New Mutants or Xmen Evolution (i forget which and actually that was my ORIGINAL QUESTION, not a nitpicking). As opposed to the TORCH from the FAB FOUR.
- Gleek? Hello? this is XMEN. The blue guy is NOT MAORI!!!. He is Nightcrawler, a GERMAN mutant who can teleport. Dude, what the *&^%$ planet are you from?
- the changeling is MYSTIQUE, who also happens to be the foster mother of ROGUE. (a leader of Freedom Force or something)
6)FYI, the guy who turned to metal was Colossus, a Russian, but w/o a russian accent in the movie.
anyways, i did enjoy the movie. like i said, i enjoyed it more than the first one.
Get your story straight b4 you criticize others (although I can see you are not familiar with the XMEN from your post though you do seem to know your SUPERFRIENDS real well).
I don’t understand how you could think that Bobby is sister to Rogue. If he is called Bobby in the movie, why did you mistake him for Zan. and the monkey, how do you confuse a monkey named Gleek with a MAN who is called Nightcrawler and introduces himself with a German Name… I can’t tell if you are being sarcastic, or just really mistaken.
I am confused by your post. :shock: