Xiao s

Is it just me or does xiao s, of local T.V. fame, have the hottest body of any Taiwanese woman. Sorry I don’t have any pics. Damn.

sorry, just had to get that off my chest

back to work now

Yes.

I think she has an ABC (American Born Chinese) fetish.

Daaaammmnnnnnnnnn

Edit: Personally it’s her smile that does me in. :sunglasses:

Xiao S may be the sexiest woman in Taiwan.

There’s a poster ad with her in it on the Danshui/Xindian line platform at Taipei Main station. I can’t recall the product she’s advertising (so much for marketing 101) but, damn, what fine legs.

She’s an ugly slapper, and probably the most annoying Taiwanese pseudo-celebrity on TV.

Brian

[quote=“Bu Lai En”]She’s an ugly slapper, and probably the most annoying Taiwanese pseudo-celebrity on TV.

Brian[/quote]

I second that. :bravo:

[quote=“Bu Lai En”]She’s an ugly slapper, and probably the most annoying Taiwanese pseudo-celebrity on TV.

[/quote]

A paper bag would solve your problem with her ‘ugliness’ but one has to admit she’s got bloody nice legs.

BroonAnkles

[quote]Bu Lai En wrote:
She’s an ugly slapper, and probably the most annoying Taiwanese pseudo-celebrity on TV.

Brian

I second that. [/quote]

Third here, she is bloody annoying on TV, would take a bash at her older sister before her any day.

Definitely agree on the annoyingness, but still definitely would. And her sister too.

She’s an 8 maybe, but I have seen hotter. Also, keep in mind that the TV image and real life can be quite different.

Pfft, like any of us are likely to have the chance to even make that distinction first-hand. :laughing:

[quote=“BroonAle”]but one has to admit she’s got bloody nice legs.

BroonAnkles[/quote]
As I was scrolling down the posts, I was just thinnking that, “Yes, she’s hot, but her legs are kind of ugly,” when I saw BroonAle’s post. BroonAnkles, I think you’ve been in Asia too long, and don’t remember what good legs look like.

Brian[/quote]

Fourth that. When I saw her I asked my wife, “Who’s that boney ass woman?”

She’s a bit too plump for my taste, the legs are nothing special, and she wears some truly ghastly clothes, but she does have quite an attractive smile and I think she’d probably be quite fun to hang out with from time to time and is just about sexy enough to lure me into bed with her if she wants to.

Naa baby, get your eyes fixed…I’M THE SEXIEST WOMAN :raspberry:

Please ya’ll don’t be fooled by her. All that is good make up, and a nicely padded bra or a good tapping to her breasts.

Which is why I said “sexy” and not “hot”. Distinct difference.

Alls I said was that I thought she was hot. I definitely agree that she’s bloody annoying. Her jokes are unfunny, and don’t get me started on their baffling abuse of cartoon sound effects. If you edited out the speaking and closed your eyes you might think you were listening to simultaneous broadcasts of the Flintstones and Daffy Duck.

Nice ass though, I’ve had my own maddening experiences with padded bras, but padded underwear? not sure.

Nice picture, ac_dropout…really shows off her body. I’ve seen tighter-fitting muumuus.