Yahoopops (sourceforge)

Has anyone use Yahoopops to receive email on outlook express?
I have had it installed, but I couldn’t seem to download any mail.

any insight?

ax

You can only check your Yahoo account with this service. Not other POP3 accounts. Anyone know one that allows you to check any and all of your POP3 accounts?

why need to mess around with other pop3 clients, when it’s free and can be downloaded using your outlook express?

I mean it’s still free in Taiwan :laughing: so only available for yahoo.com.tw users

cheers,

Yeah, I actually have a yahoo account for each language version. I just have my oldest account .yahoo.com tied up with too many things?-- Groups, maillist, etc…
never thought of changing it…because it’s still useful and easy to remember.

ax

ops, in that case, you have no choice but pay for the annual premium of 25 bucks to allow pop access :frowning:

it won’t hurt, once a year :laughing:

I have put this into my consideration. But If yahoopops works, why would I spend that 25 bucks for something I can get for free:)

Let’s forget it…email should be for free… nowadays, I download most mails from pchome. Yahoo is just another pop I check.

ax

I have used this program for quite a while now. Works great. I use it to download email from 2 yahoo accounts. Their new beta version also allows you to setup you SMTP and send Yahoo emails straight out of your mail program.

Kong

[quote=“chichodude”]ops, in that case, you have no choice but pay for the annual premium of 25 bucks to allow pop access :frowning:

it won’t hurt, once a year :laughing:[/quote]

I pay much less than that for a domain name registration which comes with free unlimited POP3 email.

Yahoopops 0.3.9 is out now. I let you know if I have any problems with this newer version.

yahoopops.sourceforge.net

Kong

Here’s a free one:

eprompter.com

jrc,

that’s the best i’ve seen
thanks…I’m gonna keep it…
by the way, does it support only one account, or can it read into multiple account?

ax