Yamaha Cygnus (in Chinese?)

What do they call the Yamaha Cygnus in Chinese? Nothing is showing in Yahoo Auctions when I input “Yamaha Cygnus”…

Also, anyone know of any good Yamaha Dealers in Taipei City Area? Same goes for PGO dealers. Thanks in advance.

Just do a search for Yamaha 125.

In Chinese it’s called the “Jean tz-an”…which is actually Taiwanese not Chinese for “great”. Jean tzan is how it sounds…not any type of ping-ying.

I realized just how dumb this question actually was – after the fact… lol. But thx for the help anyways.

I decided to go with the PGO GMAX 150 afterall… I got a pretty good deal on it – brand new. As expected, acceleration on it is ehhh… so so. I’ll prolly end up punching the motor out to 180 sooner or later… or just get a bigger bike altogether. I’m just glad I have something to get around town with now… Overall, I’m pretty happy with it.

[quote=“zerosum”]I realized just how dumb this question actually was – after the fact… lol. But thx for the help anyways.

I decided to go with the PGO GMAX 150 afterall… I got a pretty good deal on it – brand new. As expected, acceleration on it is ehhh… so so. I’ll prolly end up punching the motor out to 180 sooner or later… or just get a bigger bike altogether. I’m just glad I have something to get around town with now… Overall, I’m pretty happy with it.[/quote]

That’s one cool looking scooter. Congratz. I rarley see any on the streets…I bet it will have some “oohhhh ahhhhh” factor.