YangMingShan Resort/Hotels

Can anyone recommend a nice hot spring hotel in YangMingShan? Seems like the Landis is okay although a bit spendy. By the way, has anyone stayed at the Landis? Any comments?

I’m looking for a relaxing weekend getaway for me and my fiance. Prefer a room with a hot spring tub and a mountain view (by that, I don’t mean a window butted up to a cliff face).

Thanks.

[quote=“cyberN8”]Can anyone recommend a nice hot spring hotel in YangMingShan? Seems like the Landis is okay although a bit spendy. By the way, has anyone stayed at the Landis? Any comments?

I’m looking for a relaxing weekend getaway for me and my fiance. Prefer a room with a hot spring tub and a mountain view (by that, I don’t mean a window butted up to a cliff face).

Thanks.[/quote]
There are many natural hot springs in YangMinShan, however I don’t know of any hotels that have these facilities. If you find one, let me know.

Hi,
This is up in Yangmingshan (Have not been there but friend posted this) tienlai.com.tw/room1_3.htm

What about Wulai for a change: The Chu-Lung Resort was Wulai’s first dedicated hot springs hotel.
85 Yenti, Chungchi Village, Wulai, Taipei County
Tel: (02) 2661-6333
Open 08:30-01:00
How to get there: Take the Wulai bus as far as Yenti. By car, take the Taipei-Ilan Highway out of Hsintien then turn onto the Hsintien-Wulai Highway. Chu-Lung Resort is about 1 km before Wulai proper.
Charges: NT$200-480, overnight from NT$3,200.
gio.gov.tw/taiwan-website/gogo/goen_34.htm