Yesterday's Taipei Times

The following is being posted solely for my entertainment. Critiques would be welcome, just be nice, I’m sensitive.
GOPBill

Yesterday

Taipei Times doesn’t have classifieds for teachers (well, maybe a couple). You must be thinking of the China Post.

Catchy tune! I think you’ve got a hit there!

I still might have yesterday’s Taipei Times if you still want to borrow it.

That’s how poetry should be, who even understood Popo’s stuff ?

Nice, very nice.

Also shows an international flavor…you’re American, right, but “flat”? “wanker”? (Not that I haven’t been ‘infected’ with a few Anglicisms as well.) :smiley:

[quote=“matthewh”]I still might have yesterday’s Taipei Times if you still want to borrow it.

That’s how poetry should be, who even understood Popo’s stuff ?[/quote]

You mean you didn’t understand it? It was one of my more direct one’s I thought.
hmm…

No, I was trying to say I do understand it, that’s why I liked it, it was funny and had rythm, as opposed to Popo’s stuff, what was that supposed to be about ?

Oh, thanx then.

[quote=“matthewh”]Nice, very nice.

Also shows an international flavor…you’re American, right, but “flat”? “wanker”? (Not that I haven’t been ‘infected’ with a few Anglicisms as well.) [/quote]

I’m mostly American but I’m about half Anglophile. With ‘flat’ I was trying to conserve sylables. With ‘wanker,’ well, where ever we’re from we’ve all known wankers haven’t we?