Yet another IQ test

This one’s got a reasonable variety of questions, and doesn’t take forever.

(I blame a slow finger on the mouse pad for blowing the time limit on four questions and making me miss my target score. grrr)

cbc.ca/testthenation/takethetest/

1. I somewhat doubt it to be even mildly accurate, though.

I did the first half of it or so, up until it started requiring sound. I never got around to figuring out how to make Flash play sound in Linux, so that was it for me.

It seems pretty culture-specific. Asking “logic” questions using colloquialisms is dubious. And one of the “logic” questions was about (what I think were) pop singers’ surnames, a couple of which I didn’t even recognise. Does not being able to trace Avril Lavigne’s musical heritage off the top of my head in ten seconds make me stupider than someone who can? :wink:

So yeah … meh.

hahahahaha
top 5%

bitching

you get a much better score on tickle since i was 146 there but 130 here =(

Anyone who believes that IQ = intelligence is dumb.

It’s bullshit.

I typed in different ages, hair colour etc in the introduction page.

The first I got 123. The second, 134 and the third, 112.

I gave the same answers each time.

[quote=“Dangermouse”]It’s bullshit.

I gave the same answers each time.[/quote]

112 would be for blondes.

[quote=“Stray Dog”][quote=“Dangermouse”]It’s bullshit.

I gave the same answers each time.[/quote]

112 would be for blondes.[/quote]

damn it you have to much spare time it you did that 3 times

well that would explain why my test score was ripped down from the heady heights of tickle.com then

To agree with the lack of intelligence involved with the test is obvious, I spotted the “which word whould go here since theyre the 6 famous canadian singers” question and thought that was pretty dumb too - although lets not forget, takling IQ tests is a fun way to say, Im better than you - and since im blond, I sufer from 2 distinct disadvantages, obvious being blond in itself and secondly having a biased mark scheme

grrrrrrr

[quote=“Dangermouse”]It’s bullshit.

I gave the same answers each time.[/quote]There’s a chart that lays out the IQ score according number correct and age.

Lots of 130s it seems.

I’ve taken numerous standardized tests over the years, and this one gave me the lowest score ever! :homer: For a much more accurate test, try this.

[quote=“Dragonbones”]I’ve taken numerous standardized tests over the years, and this one gave me the lowest score ever! :homer: For a much more accurate test, try this.[/quote]Maybe that makes this one more accurate??? :wink: