Yet another mass shooting in the US

California and gun control.

California is a third world hellhole.

Boy, as far as third world hellholes it’s one of the better ones. You got some pretty exacting standards there.

FIFY

Shall we start a California thread?

You already have one.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m gonna bump that puppy.

Oh, nice one. There was a mass shooting in California, ergo California is a shithole. In that case, are there any American states or territories that aren’t shitholes? :thinking:

There must be some non-shitty uninhabited island somewhere… :desert_island:

1 Like

Another right-wing racist anti-Semitic anti-immigration anti-Hispanic misogynist mass shooter? They have a lot of men like that in California. The gun, which he could not have purchased in California was brought in from Nevada, fulfilling one of the aspirations of the gun lobbyists to make guns available in every state in spite of the wishes of the locals.

What was the gun? I believe if you can’t purchase the gun in California as a California resident, you can’t do it in any other state as a California resident.

Where did you get all that from? Seems to be a lot of names for a 19 year old.

They should build a wall or something to keep the guns out.

Because the fence didn’t do the job…

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/gilroy-shooting-horrible-reminder-gun-free-zones-dangerous-illusion/

All they’re doing is breeding smarter psychos.

You can have your angry young white men, or you can believe in white male privilege, but you can’t have it both ways:

You forgot anti-white. The shooter had Iranian ancestry, and one of the targets of his anger was “Silicon Valley white twats.” He seemed to be anti-development more than anything else.

He hated some white people at least.

He may have seen them as off the reservation. White people should speak with white voices, or some such. Or forked tongue, perhaps. Ugh.

1 Like

Or a “self-hating white” if we take the Iranian part at face value and apply a certain kind of thinking.

It’s a question of whether you know the origin of the word “aryan.”

Good point, well made.

Which I’m sure Doc does, but… I don’t feel like going down a rabbit hole with a cow.

You haven’t truly lived till you’ve gone down a rabbit hole with a cow.