Yoga practice group has started up

Greetings,

A few of us have pulled together a yoga practice group informally led by me. Everyone is welcome, especially if you already have some background in yoga practice.

We are currently meeting on Saturday mornings 9:30am-11am in Dr. Dustin Wu’s acupuncture studio. The address is:

Chungshiao E. Sec. 3 #204, 2nd floor.
(Chinese address is in Taipei Living under Dr. Dustin Wu)

A donation of $NT100-$NT200 is requested to cover the room - no money goes to me.

Bring a towel (to roll up) or cushion for meditation.

Hope to see you soon!

Namaste.

a little disclaimer: I am not a trained teacher, however, so you must take responsibility for your own practice.

Hey Girl,

where did all your Karma go? For being such a sport…and organizing this (I plan on making it this time) I am going to give you some Karma!

K

wow cool! i’ll see you in january!

I’m just bumping this up in case there are more people who might be interested.

We had a lovely class on Saturday and have started to incorporate breathwork and chanting. Wonderful!

Namaste and blessings,
A

Ok, so now I just need to get off the hill and come join you. sounds great…

Attagirl, lets hook up, give me a call…

K

The room that we’ve been using for yoga in Dr. Wu’s office is now occupied by somebody else, so we need to find a new space. I’ll post here when I know, but in the meantime, please PM me and I can tell you where our temporary meeting place will be.

Also, we will not be meeting again until after the New Year (after January 1, that is).

Blessings and namaste.
Attagirl