You and your (150x150 pixels or less) avatar (Part 2)

I am my avatar.

Nice…

Poagao:

Sandman:

Welcome to Forumosa Club…dot com! :beatnik:

I AM my avatar…:sunglasses:

Do you think my new avatar might be problematic for some on this forum?

[quote=“porcelainprincess”]Do you think my new avatar might be problematic for some on this forum?

[/quote]
It’s problematic for me - it’s too big. Please refer to the rules. :stuck_out_tongue:

I chose this avatar because it reminded me of a camping trip in college when a bear wandered into our campsite. The big fella turned out to be a harmless Yogi, but he sure gave a friend of mine who was sleeping outside a fright when he pressed his nose against my friend’s face to see if he was edible. We hadn’t showered for a few days so I guess even bears have their limits on what they will eat since our visitor left without taking a bite. :smiley:

I must say I find Sandman’s current avatar

very alluring. Much better than the previous one with the hat.
:slight_smile:

Express yourself politically. 150x150 avatars here…

http://www.whatididinthewar.com/bush.html/

Here is 2 new avatars I created…not sure if I want to change my current one yet though. Let me know what ya think of em.

They’re both pretty good, but I still like your current one best. I’d rate them (1) Studmuffin Blue Roadsign, (2) Hungy Hungry Hippo, (3) Disturbing Savior Sex-tease thing.

I just want to know where I can place my avatar so I can upload it to forumosa.

Unfortunately this site doesnt allow uploads directly from my hard drive.

[quote=“Satellite TV”]I just want to know where I can place my avatar so I can upload it to forumosa.

Unfortunately this site doesnt allow uploads directly from my hard drive.[/quote]
Upload it to here. It’s free.

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“Satellite TV”]I just want to know where I can place my avatar so I can upload it to forumosa.

Unfortunately this site doesnt allow uploads directly from my hard drive.[/quote]
Upload it to here. It’s free.[/quote]

Sandy,

Can I upload pics of my dog to that site? It looks easy… but, looks can be deceiving, in my experiences.

If yes, where will my doggie pics go? How will I be able to find them after uploading them to/on that site?

“I thought I’d do a hoe-down…”

• Ashlee Simpson (who might want to think twice about how freely she uses the H-word in reference to herself)

Dance was choreographed by Miss Simpson herself.

Haha. I read so much about her mishap. Thanks for putting it up, ImaniOU.

And they say there’s nothing funny on TV anymore…

Ashlee contributes her musical success to these two lucky guys:

check out http://www.bestavatars.com if you need some

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“Satellite TV”]I just want to know where I can place my avatar so I can upload it to forumosa.

Upload it to here. It’s free.[/quote]

Thanks for that link Sandman… most useful

Is that your dad in your avatar hobbes?

Not a bad guess, but no. The current avatar is a more distant relation of the Hobbes family (although not so distant as the 17th Century Hobbes that frequently serves as my avatar).

This guy is cousin Halliwell. Halliwell Hobbes was a British stage and screen actor who appeared in a number of films between 1929 and 1957.