You and your (150x150 pixels or less) avatar (Part 2)

I’ve used this site for a couple of years now with no problems.
Just save your avatar to your own computer, copy the location, click on the link above, and paste the image location into the box on the screen.
Then, copy the address of the hosted image and paste it into your properties page. Voila.

:ponder: Hmm… I had not heard about this before. Sounds like down downloading the image and then using a free hosting service is generally the better approach. Thanks for bringing up the point, ImaniOU.

You’re freakin’ me out Dude…Good Job!

Hey, TainanCowboy…like my latest title-related avatar?

Now I really feel like a Presidential Advisor!

[quote=“ImaniOU”]Hey, TainanCowboy…like my latest title-related avatar?

Now I really feel like a Presidential Advisor! [/quote]

Okay, it’s time to seriously break out the props for ImaniOU. :bravo:

The changing avatars to go with the title idea is absolutely excellent. Not saying that I wholeheartedly endorse this particular choice of faces to put on the puppets :wink: , but I can’t say it isn’t clever. :slight_smile:

P.S. While I’m (kindof) on the subject, your AI definition is great too. I’m considering stealing it (with proper credit given, of course) and pasting it into my Overheard on the Boards sig for a while … That okay with you?

[/quote]

I suppose there are a lot of images like this bandied around the internet, but I just love this one:

I have tried to change my avatar before, but people liked the one I’m using now better, so I just keep it.

:uhhuh: Must respect the will of the people Mr. Frost.

Actually, I think the masses would accept other avatars from you, provided that you obtain T-shirts with each new avatar on the front so that people could still recognize you at happy hours (the public adores a celebrity :wink: )

[/quote]
ImaniOU -
That “[color=red]I (heart) GW & Cheney”[/color] tattoo on your hip shows where your politics really are. Come on out and smile!

Just keep “[color=blue]Condi in '08 ![/color]” in mind.

[quote=“Hobbes”][quote=“ImaniOU”]Hey, TainanCowboy…like my latest title-related avatar?

Now I really feel like a Presidential Advisor! [/quote]

Okay, it’s time to seriously break out the props for ImaniOU. :bravo:

The changing avatars to go with the title idea is absolutely excellent. Not saying that I wholeheartedly endorse this particular choice of faces to put on the puppets :wink: , but I can’t say it isn’t clever. :slight_smile:

P.S. While I’m (kindof) on the subject, your AI definition is great too. I’m considering stealing it (with proper credit given, of course) and pasting it into my Overheard on the Boards sig for a while … That okay with you?[/quote]

As long as it’s credited to me, I’m cool. Perhaps I’ll pass my real name off to you so it can be properly quoted. I am planning to include quotes like that into a collection of thoughts that might one day be published and I don’t want to be accused of plagiarism of myself. Anyways, I want to see my name in Bartlett’s one day.
I wish I could get a list of all the titles so I can have premade avatars ready to go when my title changes.

TainanCowboy…how did you get a hold of a picture of me wearing a Vote for John McCain halter top and what will it take for you to destroy the negatives?

By the way, the “Lost Winning Lotto Ticket” was a pain in the ass to make.

Lagerlout, can we hide your avatar?

It took me 1500 posts before I found a suitable avatar. You WILL look at it! :smiling_imp:

I like how some folks quote stuff other people here have written. That’s cool.

And honestly, I rarely if ever read below the line. :slight_smile:

Actually, it’s giving me a headache.
Do you think I should change it to something a little less, er, energetic?

Actually, it’s giving me a headache.
Do you think I should change it to something a little less, er, energetic?[/quote]
Yup. Try this one:

Andre
He,he. I like it! My eyes hurt so much, I can’t even tell if I have a headache any more!

Cheers!

Hello Kitty is the ONLY reason I love Taiwan.

Dragonbones,

your new avatar is a vast improvement, IMO!

:laughing:

Stray Dog, what on earth is your cat doing to that poor doll? :laughing: :bravo:

What’s with all the Hello Kitty avatars? Did I miss something? Am I out of some kind of loop? To whomever is making them: :bravo:

The red bows are especially cute.

And they are but one of the several things that are making this forum absolutely howling-funny lately.

I don’t know just how much longer I can hold my tongue. :wink:

Yay! Look what I got:

Ok, this already made me laugh. However, if you have the time, I was thinking along the lines of putting the bow on the sheet below her chin, and sticking a tongue out the side of her upper lip, as if she’d just swallowed Hello Kitty. Asking too much? :blush: