You can only pick two pills

Would certainly help when I want to move the chesterfield to my new house.

I’ll go with “eat without gaining weight” and “money”.

If I need brute strength I can hire goons, make machines, or something. Those take money.

And I love eating so with lots of money I’d need the ability to eat without gaining weight.

It does amuse me that “Always feel happy” may be just a different way to say “Be a total sociopath.”

1 Like

Amphetamine.
Cocaine.

Happy MDMA YAY

I was already impressed by that. You and the alien have come so far.

1 Like

I would head to Vegas during the WSOP. The satellite action is monstrous during that time as lots of people with more money than brains come to watch (until this year’s covid). Vegas has at least two “official” high roller rooms where legend has it stakes are very high indeed. I think reading minds Friday through Sunday there would be lots of fun. Profitable, too.

1 Like

Or maybe a junkie without all the nasty side effects.

Oh, I see - I hadn’t thought of the profit angle. OK, that’s a good argument!

(@BiggusDickus, THIS kind of thing is actually a good topic for a debate!)

I knew that was your angle. :sunglasses:

1 Like

There’s a few pills missing.

Red pill and blue pill?

How?

Short speeches, or lightning debates; not for the formal thirty minute framework because I don’t think the topics can be stretched that far. Make it just choose one pill out of two. “The House Argues We Should Take the Strength Pill Over the Mind-Reading Pill. Albert, you’re arguing for the house; Brenda, you’re the opposition. Go!” Good for when research doesn’t easily fit in the timeframe. Also fits as a warm up or closing activity, or possibly even an exam earlier in the course. (Later I’d be pushing for more research, but early in the course I tend to assume students have no background knowledge to work with.)

1 and 4. Then I’ll always look good.

My mate Joey is always looking for animals to pull out of his hat. Rabbits are getting a bit old…

You’re gonna need a bigger hat.

It’s the next 25 you have to watch out for.

2 Likes