You could be Johnnie Walker's Brand Ambassador in Taiwan

Well you certainly meet the handsome qualification, but are you tall?

Thank you Theresa

A kind heart ye have indeed. My ego has been further boosted since arriving in Taiwan with all the attention I’ve been receiving from the local ladies here in “Chayee” (sorry, I don’t have my Berlitz book with me for the correct spelling). Prior to my stint in “Chayee”, the only person that ever gave me a second glance was Morag at the post office. If she could see me now at that KTV with those guys with the tatoos and all those bottles of brandy. But never mind that, give me two months and I’ll have half of “Chayee” onto the red label.

I used to be a tall MF at around 6’ 7", however, age and toil has now taken its toll, leaving me at a rather modest 6’ 5" (that’s when I just get out of bed in the morning). As you can see from my pen cam, my rosy cheeks indicate that I stand behind my products – a true ambassador I am.

I await that wee lass’s response to my application. It looks good, especially now that I have my word processor (thanks mother, if you’re reading this). So come on wee Debbie, get yourself out of the cubicle and give me half an hour of your time.

It’s been a busy day.

Dunc

[quote]If you are
Male Native English Speaker [/quote]Not a company that believes in equality then