You know you're getting old when...

2 Likes

When the classic rock channel back home plays a Van Halen tune from high school and it takes a full minute to comprehend what just happened.

1 Like

You have to trim your nose hairs on a weekly basis to keep them at bay.

1 Like

When you get in an elevator anywhere and the Muzak consists of all your high school hits

When your Doc is younger than you…much younger

When you think a college professor is cute

When your fav musicians are all dead or look dead

When you qualify for all the ‘old guy ‘discounts and you are excited about them

When you know what a record and a record player is and have a record collection

When you have seen at least 10 Summer Olympics on TV

When you know who Ed Sullivan was , oh and Andy Williams is your fav singer

When you see a 20 year old girl in a miniskirt with her mom in a mall …and you think the mom is pretty cute

When Moon Liver was a huge hit in Taiwan

When you can sing along to Guantanamera

This is me, basically. I was Lisa’s age when that tired show first went on the air. Now I’m 35.

You know you’re old when the idea of getting wasted and going out to a crowded, noisy nightclub on a Sat night sounds like the worst kind of hell imaginable. Now your idea of weekend fun is reading a book or catching up on some NetFlix after your baby falls asleep.

F8kbqFq

And you join the TPapocalypse

2 Likes

What about Wyclef’s rendition? Still old eh,?

Old is relevant.

I remember the first time I realized I wasn’t young anymore when a little boy looked up at me and said “your a neat old guy”. I was 22.

Did you beat the kid up for his insolence?

He should be lauded for mastering the art of the backhanded compliment at such a young age.

He should’ve gotten in that little kid’s face and growled “What do you mean I’m NEAT?!? And “guy”?? Are you assuming my gender?!”

You’re a mean old man! :cry:

Not sure about this one. Record collecting is all the rage now. If anything, having a CD collection is a mark of age.

1 Like

When you hear your favorite rock tune in done in “beautiful music style” and used as background music.

ZLZVHHm

4 Likes

https://www.google.com.tw/search?q=nose+hair+remover+wax&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjWxrfUjcrZAhVIjpQKHXD3A-sQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=974#imgrc=LLM7RqqPBIi48M:

Wax those babies

I’d rather let my nose hairs merge into my mustache than suffer this carnage!

The MRT seats of my line are slowly growing a beard.

I’m not sure what this means, but it doesn’t sound good.

Just keep your hands in your pockets next time you take the MRT.

1 Like