You know you're getting old when...

When you start to realize you have to spend more time with your parents.
When you start choosing your food carefully, especially the carbs.
When you start ordering 無糖 for your drinks.

I’ve been getting that a lot lately. :wink:

probably they said “in your own pockets”…?

Are you sure didn’t mean to post this in that other thread? :thinking:

No, I’m sure this is the thread. But you made me double check. Shame on you.

The exact phrasing probably wouldn’t be suitable for a public forum (well, maybe it wouldn’t be out of place in one of your temp threads).

I never wanted to see you as a molester cow. But now I find it funny. And it could be worse:

You know you are old when @jesus80 disturbs you to the point to flag his messages and/or temp him.

1 Like

“Curno, who uses a walking stick, was also spotted by two sisters who saw him insert his left arm up to his shoulder into the back end of the beast and perform a solo sex act.”

Somehow, this doesn’t seem like a “solo” sex act. I hope it was consensual.

• and Kettle, do you want to marry Curno?
  • Mehhhh
  • I will take that as a “moo”

Why marry the cow when you can get the milk for free?

1 Like

Who gets whose milk though?

When a bit of fuzz in your near vision won’t go away because it is, as you learn, actually a brand-new, tiny patch of hairs growing on the TOP of your nose.

1 Like

Sure…if you’re a horse.

1 Like

Neigh-oooooo!

Animals.

We’re all just hairy mammals of some sort or another. Well, except for @yyy, who appears to be some kind of slimy alien reptile (and probably illegal, at that).

1 Like

Jesus, if @yyy is illegal we’re all fucked…

Well, not necessarily. He does, after all, claim to be a literal alien. So unless he can produce a valid Earth visa, or an apostilled Outer Space Alien Residence Certificate, we can safely assume he’s here illegally. The rest of of us, presumably, belong to species native to this planet (although I’m not quite sure about @mad_masala).

Getting old :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like