You know you're getting old when...

You’ve never seen an OSARC?

legal_alien_by_nmplyd-d3bm0tr

Even fugitives from the Fashion Police manage to find safe haven on this planet… :roll:

legal%20alien

Of course they’re giving the outer space aliens green cards…they must be voting Democrat.

Getting old sucks, but the alternative is not better. Unless you are so old you are basically confined to bed. Then perhaps it is time to go .

Visited a neighbor who had to go live in an old folks home as he was now unable to take care of himself. So he is in a nice old folks home. He is essentially like on a cruise ship for old people. Although you are not on an actual ship, a lot of the denizens are not healthy enough to walk around and use wheel chairs. Some have to be pushed around in wheel chairs.

They have a cafe open all day where they can take their meals. The meals are quite good. And there is a large lobby hang around area. There are board games on constantly. They try to provide an enjoyable environment for those who are now on their final cruise so to speak.

2 Likes

Do you have an address ? I think it’s time :sweat_smile:

To pay him a visit because the lunch is so good?

1 Like

When your purse/backpack starts to look like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX0VONa0x34

3 Likes

When your daughter texts “Imma eat subway,” and you think she’s being cute with some old southern vernacular after having read To Kill a Mockingbird.

1 Like

Does walking out of restaurant bathroom with your pants unzipped count as being old or just stupid.

If that’s the case, then I’m either really old or really stupid (or a closet exhibitionist…oops, is that an oxymoron?).

Absentminded.

I have come to work with my blouse put on backwards. I have made it to the MRT in my slippers. I check if I have pants on before I leave the house.

Not to mention when, say, I am headed to the hospital and have to get on the bus, and somehow I find myself on the MRT…going the opposite direction.

Stores around my house know I leave souvenirs. I am chased by clerks to give me my change back at least once a week. Sigh.

2 Likes

Have you ever forgotten this step?

This one happens to me too, but not quite once a week.

Almost. But after the slippers incidents, better be sure!

My bones and joints ache from past injuries when the weather changes.

I’m competing with a 19 year college baseball player on my team when It wouldn’t have been a competition when I was 19. I’m still bigger and stronger, but I’m sooooo slow and not as flexible lol.

When you remember this to be your favorite song as a toddler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0884U0CD2Y

damn, you’re a mess…how do you survivie :stuck_out_tongue:

When someone writes ‘I have connections to the seduction community’ and you’re unsure if that person is just very young or there actually exists a seduction community that has somehow escaped your attention. … And if so, it is gated.

Ha.

90% of people who claim they’re part of a “seduction community” = that date-rapey guy who stands alone in a corner staring creepily at your gf/wife when you go out to a club.

Probably so.

But to be accurate, the person didn’t claim to be a member, just to have more than one connection. A remarkable claim, I thought.

When it comes to the “seduction” community, a picture is worth a thousand words.

2 Likes