You know you're getting old when...

Well, the picture yours has now replaced wasn’t dissimilar. I kind of think that those are probably charter members of a seduction community somewhere.

When you doze off for a few moments on a public bus and wake up startled and forgot whether you were leaving home or going home.

The guy in the middle is one of the granddaddies of the movement. Apparently, the “Cat in the Hat” hat is a serious chick magnet.

You’re talking about @rowland, or someone else?

1 Like

Ha. That’s a good one. They say old men become child-like if they live long enough, and this reminds me of those yt videos of poor young guys (and they’re always guys) whose uncles wake them up at dusk with warnings to hurry, the school bus will be there any minute. And then they hurry.

I thought ad hominems were verboten, Mr. Mod.

Who’s ad homing? There’s a thread somewhere…

Probably helps if you’re a buffalo.

… You know you’re getting old when suddenly you can’t remember if you’re in the ‘you know’ thread or in the ‘Taiwan women’s march’ thread, but you feel like you need to pull some punches anyway.

This problem can be solved by starting a “You know you’re in the Taiwan women’s march thread when” thread.

Might garner more views if I created 'You know you’re in the Taiwan women’s march when" thread. In temp (!), of course, in temp.

…and here it is:

Not to mention:

“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say may be used against you in a PUA blog.”

Is that Rollo’s day job or just his hobby? :ponder:

1 Like

What are their names?

The guy’s name is “Mystery.” No, really.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be caught dead in that hat.

If you wore it during hunting season, that may be the result.

I wonder who has seduced who there.

1 Like