You may be guilty of thoughtcrime if

[color=red]“Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else’s gain, and your gain is someone else’s loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.”[/color]

‘Red’s on Meds’s’ at [color=red]<-- link to site[/color]

Selected quotes from the site:

You may be guilty of a thought crime if…

…if you spill ketchup on your Che T-shirt.

…if you smoke cigars made in a country other than the people’s paradise of Cuba.

…if you think that you’re entitled to own private property.

…if you do not have a copy of my pathbreaking book on Antonio Gramsci.

…if you only stare at Che T-shirts for the boobies

…if you attend womyns’ studies for the hoochies

…if you tell a chick you volunteer for Hillary just to get some tail

…if you think social security is the guy who polices keg parties

…if you don’t agree with the New York Times >92% of the time (Safire and Tierney are the exceptions of course)

…if you don’t touch yourself when you hear the name “Maureen Dowd”

…if you do touch yourself when you hear the name “Anne Coulter”

…if you say you support the troops and mean it

thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=118

Somehow I doubt that’s the real Jeff Foxworthy.

Mocking a Stalinist message board? What is this, shooting fish in a barrel day? Trying to disengenously associate all lefties with raving commie loons on the far, far fringe?

[quote=“mod lang”]Somehow I doubt that’s the real Jeff Foxworthy.[/quote].uh gee Mod…ya’ think?

Its called…‘humor.’ Remember when people laughed at stuff?
So what if it isn’t your cup of tea.

Un-tighten your shorts and get a grin on…better for your liver.

Unfortunately as we’ve seen repeatedly, it’s only humor if it’s mocking the Left. Otherwise it’s slanderous, baseless attacks that deserve to be flamed.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]
[color=red]“Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else’s gain, and your gain is someone else’s loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.”[/color]

[/quote]Now that’s a real gem. :bravo: :notworthy: :bravo:

Still funny on Monday.

This is slighly off topic but maybe not.

Two guy’s take on the Bal/Chi game.

"BD’s Take: Give birth to a flaming porcupine while running a marathon to benefit young republican ideals. That

I’m a loser. WTF are you looking at?

bobepine