You pricks are on notice

To whichever of the primates with whom I share an office STOLE my personally chilled cranberry juice out of the company fridge for the SECOND GD day in a row, consider this your final warning.
The fridge is already full of 15 kinds of milk tea, dirt juice, and all that other crap you clowns drink.
Not to mention that, according to you geeks, drinking cold stuff causes hepatitis, premature hair loss, marital infidelity, and will open the door for a full-scale Mainland Invasion.
If you want cold cranberry juice, fridge it your own hydrocephalic self.
I put those juices in the fridge so’s I could have them cold for MY lunch, NOT as a public service to you sub-evolutionals.
Fair game, I put a post-it on them this morning.
If I catch you taking them again, it’s your bed-headed, Mama-buying-my-clothes, nap-taking, can’t-handle-wearing-shoes-for-more-than-40-minutes ass.
Savvy?
Savvy.

You don’t work in a post offcie do you?

:rant:

Just put another one in the fridge tomorrow, full of your own piss, then look for the guy with the green face later in the day.

Print this thread out and paste it on the fridge.

"sub-evolutionals.
your bed-headed, Mama-buying-my-clothes, nap-taking, can’t-handle-wearing-shoes-for-more-than-40-minutes ass. "

No abusing the abo’s on here.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Print this thread out and paste it on the fridge.

"sub-evolutionals.
your bed-headed, Mama-buying-my-clothes, nap-taking, can’t-handle-wearing-shoes-for-more-than-40-minutes ass. "

No abusing the abo’s on here.[/quote]

Hey, my abo mates wouldn’t DREAM of f’ucking with another man’s beverage, it’s them middle class shaved-monkey office scrotes who have no sense of propriety, they’re the ones…

[quote=“the chief”]To whichever of the primates with whom I share an office STOLE my personally chilled cranberry juice out of the company fridge for the SECOND GD day in a row, consider this your final warning.
The fridge is already full of 15 kinds of milk tea, dirt juice, and all that other crap you clowns drink.
Not to mention that, according to you geeks, drinking cold stuff causes hepatitis, premature hair loss, marital infidelity, and will open the door for a full-scale Mainland Invasion.
I put those juices in the fridge so’s I could have them cold for MY lunch, NOT as a public service to you sub-evolutionals.
If I catch you taking them again, it’s your bed-headed, Mama-buying-my-clothes, nap-taking, can’t-handle-wearing-shoes-for-more-than-40-minutes ass.
Savvy?
Savvy.[/quote]

Oh oh! Someone just doesn’t seem to understand Taiwanese office culture. :laughing:

Bottled up anger, eh, chief? Hmmm…

If I were you, I would ask myself:

What Would Oprah Do?

Or, WWOD

[quote=“tash”]Bottled up anger, eh, chief? Hmmm…

If I were you, I would ask myself:

What Would Oprah Do?

Or, WWOD

I think a laxative might also work in this instance.

Mr. Nomanners exploding in a brown mist of shit would be justice.

I know. I thought I’d subtley imply a change of guru.
I can supply you with a pretty GIF. Color?

I agree with everyone else about making the offender drink something nasty. Or if you can make something tasty that will make them unhappy in the belly. Woot. High school.

I think a laxative might also work in this instance.

Mr. Nomanners exploding in a brown mist of shit would be justice.[/quote]

[quote=“the chief”]To whichever of the primates with whom I share an office STOLE my personally chilled cranberry juice out of the company fridge for the SECOND GD day in a row, consider this your final warning.
Savvy?
Savvy.[/quote]

LOL :roflmao:

Oh my god that was funny

[quote=“Lo Bo To”][quote=“the chief”]To whichever of the primates with whom I share an office STOLE my personally chilled cranberry juice out of the company fridge for the SECOND GD day in a row, consider this your final warning.
Savvy?
Savvy.[/quote]

LOL :roflmao:

Oh my god that was funny[/quote]

Chilled cranberry juice is serious fucking business. :snooty:

:slight_smile:

I would think that setting up someone to imbibe your bodily evacuations would be illegal, despite the fact that the guilty party is a theiving dog.

Piss wouldn’t work anyways…it is not the color of cranberry juice.

I still say laxative…a lot of it. :smiling_imp:

Piss wouldn’t work anyways…it is not the color of cranberry juice.

I still say laxative…a lot of it. :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Got beets?

Syrup of Ipecac mixed in would be funny too but not sure how practical it would be.

So it isn’t illegal to steal a mans drink, but it is illegal to fool a thief into drinking piss? Ya right.

Thief: Officer, this drink I just stole is full of piss.
Police officer: That’s OUTRAGEOUS. What’s the world coming to when a man can’t steal a drink without it being a can full of urine. Damn those big nosed tax payers. Damn them all to hell.

Apple Daily would hear about it and print an article entitled, “Foreigners are thieves who also drink piss.”

Chief, you could coat the outside of the juice carton in something clear and stinky, JIZZ! Or you could jizz in the juice. Or if you dont want to go the oild jizz route… you could lay in wait, like a coiled snake, and them BAMB, goodnight sweetheart, your limbs are mine now. Chuck Norris that dude into ob-liv-i-on.

This drink stealing behaviour is indicative of just how many fools need to be pitied on this here drop’o dirt.

[quote=“TomHill”]So it isn’t illegal to steal a mans drink, but it is illegal to fool a thief into drinking piss? Ya right.

Thief: Officer, this drink I just stole is full of piss.
Police officer: That’s OUTRAGEOUS. What’s the world coming to when a man can’t steal a drink without it being a can full of urine. Damn those big nosed tax payers. Damn them all to hell.

Apple Daily would hear about it and print an article entitled, “Foreigners are thieves who also drink piss.”

Chief, you could coat the outside of the juice carton in something clear and stinky, JIZZ! Or you could jizz in the juice. Or if you dont want to go the oild jizz route… you could lay in wait, like a coiled snake, and them BAMB, goodnight sweetheart, your limbs are mine now. Chuck Norris that dude into ob-liv-i-on.

This drink stealing behaviour is indicative of just how many fools need to be pitied on this here drop’o dirt.[/quote]

Tom you are trying hard to make yourself squirm today.

Where oh where did I say that stealing the juice wasn’t illegal?

By pissing into a juice bottle, coloring it and chilling it, you are setting a trap. Mucking with food in the US is a FEDERAL offense. It’s akin to setting a bear trap in your house in case a buglar breaks in and he losses a foot and sues you. I imagine, but do not know, that Taiwan has a similar law.

But both actions, the stealing of the juice and the urine “juice” trap should be illegal.