Your age?

how old are u?

• younger than 18
  • under 18
  • 18 to 25
  • 26 to 30
  • 30 to 40

0 voters

I’d be interessed in how old the people are here?!

by the way i’m 20 :smiley:

[quote=“magi”]I’d be interessed in how old the people are here?!

by the way I’m 20 :smiley:[/quote]
I suggest you edit your post and set up a poll.

hm! id did ad a poll?! but where is it gone?!
ok i try again, soorriii

Don’t people over 40 exist? :imp:
Somebody said that life starts after 40!
I know foreigners here over 50, even over 60.
But OK, if you are 20 maybe you don’t think about us fossils.
BTW, I’m 46 but feel like 28. :smiley:

[quote]BTW, I’m 46 but feel like 28.
[/quote]
Well you’re doing something wrong then. I’m 46 but still have the mind of a 17-year-old (or so my wife tells me).

Sandman is old enough to go to the store. And if he’s old enough to go to the store, he’s old enough to get bre(a)d. :laughing:

Old enough to spell out you and use a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence. :mrgreen: :wink:

I am 29 next month. :shock: For Taiwanese I’d be 30 already :sunglasses:

30 - :shock: :shock: :shock: At least I’m not 46 :laughing: :wink:

I am younger than 18 as opposed to under 18.

[quote]30 - At least I’m not 46
[/quote]
Whelp! You still have your mother’s milk on your chin. :wink:

soooooorrrrrryyyyyyyyy, my orinial poll had the opion over 40…
but as you see i had some trouble…everything is double and over 40 is cut?!
ahhhh sooorrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy

[quote=“sandman”][quote]BTW, I’m 46 but feel like 28.
[/quote]
Well you’re doing something wrong then. I’m 46 but still have the mind of a 17-year-old (or so my wife tells me).[/quote]

Boys will never grow up, that’s what wifes always say.
I’m happy with not growing up! Have an idea now to buy a big motorbike, something I never could afford when I was younger. Something like a Kawasaki 1500 Mean Streak or similar. :smiling_imp: I will import it by myself from Japan, saving about 35% compared to prices in Taiwan.

This is somewhat of a X-treme sport in Taiwan but if my friend can do it in Manila traffic then I can do it in Taipei.

Life is too short to be wasted doing boring things!

[quote]I will import it by myself from Japan, saving about 35% compared to prices in Taiwan.
[/quote]
Off-topic, but if you look at the [url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/motorcycle-touring/6023/1 Touring"[/url] thread you might be in for a shock. There’s a lot of hidden costs involved in importing a heavy bike.

I’m 23…I’d be 25 :shock: according to the lunar calendar…or whatever that’s called.

Old enough to spell out you and use a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence. :mrgreen: :wink:[/quote]

oh boy, fantastic…old enough to be another nitpicking grammar nazi

I recently celebrated my 29th birthday…for the sixth year in a row. I suppose in another five years, I’ll relent and start celebrating my 39th birthday each year.

Damn, the time goes quickly. Was talking to my uncle about this a few months ago. He looks in the mirror, sees an old guy with white chest hair, and asks himself “Who is this old fart staring back at me?” We both feel like we’re in our mid-20s, but we’re not.

The answer to life, the universe and everything. 42

I recently celebrated my 24-1/2 birthday. I arrived in Taiwan 4 days after my 22nd birthday. I have been in Taiwan for 2 years, 6 months, and 1 day as of 2/25.

I may keep up the half birthdays until I finally feel like an adult. That may take a few years, though.

Aren’t people over 40 allowed on this forum, or just not welcome to vote in this poll?

I’m 44, and as Internet-mad as the youngest people around.

The original poster is young and can be forgiven.

By the way, I am 18 - or I feel that way. that said, I seem to suffer from a hairline problem.