Your celebrity three

Eh, Naomi Wolf is bit too zaftig for my tastes.

As for the Battlestar Galactica babe, the Korean one…well, you could set a straight ruler alongside her body and not see any deviations, if you know what I mean. Too flat and curveless for my tastes. I prefer my women to have things like an ass and boobs. But to each his own.

Beauty and brains: how about Yulia Tymenshenko, Prime Minister of the Ukraine? Certainly the hottest MILF to act as a head of state.

I wonder what she’s whispering in that last photo.

Amy Chua, professor of law at Yale and noted author, is pretty easy on the eyes.

[quote]Chua has also written two books, Day of Empire: How Hyperpowers Rise to Global Dominance - and Why They Fall (2007) - which examines seven major empires and posits that their success depended on their tolerance of minorities - and the New York Times bestseller, World on Fire: How Exporting Free Market Democracy Breeds Ethnic Hatred and Global Instability (2003), which explores the ethnic conflict caused in many societies by disproportionate economic and political influence of “market dominant minorities” and the resulting resentment in the less affluent majority. World on Fire examines how globalization and democratization since 1989 have affected the relationship between market dominant minorities and the wider population.

[/quote]

Read her book a few years ago and it was a good read:

OMG!! It’s sooo interesting! lol
I wanna play… I wanna play… :smiley:
Ok…here’s my list:

1. Paul Walker
  2. Jared Padalecki
  3. Adam Sandler

Actually, there’s some baseball players that I wanna put in my list,
such as Derek Jeter, Kyle Farnsworth, etc.
But u know…just can list three. lol

The Trek hotties bring back memories. I remember putting a picture of Spock up once here on Forumosa as someone I fancied. Wonder what thread that was in!?
914 - I know I’ve mentioned tamponheads before, but it is truly one of my biggest hates! If a tamponhead and I were stranded in an air-pocketed island in a post-nuclear world, that would certainly be the end of the human race!

Of course, I know what he’s most likely thinking as she’s whispering in his ear, “These sweet nothings are very sexy, comrade, but vat is up with zee Princess Leia get-up?” Every pic I’ve seen of her she’s got her hair in that ridiculous bun. She’s quite pretty when she lets her down, but that hairdo makes her look like a stereotypical tough Aryan bitch. Which I suppose she did that intentionally as befits her position as Prime Minister.

A perennial favorite of mine, though she’s getting a bit long in the tooth these days at 42, still in my Top 10. Very definitely in my top 10 if she still looks she does in this photo. Anyway, this headline I saw today reminded me:

[quote]Salma Hayek: I’m Addicted to Breastfeeding

She said: “I’m like an alcoholic. It is like, I don’t care if I cry, I don’t care if I am fat, I am just going to do it for one more week, one more month, and then when I see how much good it is doing her and I can’t stop.”

foxnews.com/story/0,2933,449925,00.html
[/quote]

My…oh…my. Words. Fail. Me.

If I was married to her I’d also be addicted to breast feeding… :smiling_imp:

Johny Depp
Christian Bale
Robert Downy Jr (yes, I know most women find him icky)

[quote=“SuchAFob”]Johny Depp
Christian Bale
Robert Downy Jr (yes, I know most women find him icky)[/quote]
I don’t think Robert Downey Jr is icky tho.
He’s kinda sexy to me. lol
Oh…and Christian Bale…really good choice! :stuck_out_tongue:

Maggie Cheung she’s probably old enough to be my mother but anyway

Julie Christie in her day

Sophie Marceau

Each one could probably kick my arse (or I’d like to think so at least)

I have had a crush on Miho Nakayama since my days in Japan.
She was in a TV series that is now available in box set.

And she sang the theme song.
youtube.com/watch?v=5__Lk9XmlQE
And she did commercials.
youtube.com/watch?v=jkaKSDFiOuI
She’s been in retirement with her husband in Paris since 2002, but I think she’s ready to make a come back. I never liked her singing that much, but everything else about her is just about perfect.

Really? I thought women fancied him as being sexy in a dark sort of way…

I do, I do! In a dark sort of way.

Imagine if Berlusconi had said this about Obama?

Imagine if Berlusconi had said this about Obama?[/quote]

Yeah, well. I thought Mr B had a cool suntan, too. :smiley: