Your Favorite Men / Women Cologne / Perfume

There is something about Old Spice that turns me on. My husband, love of my life, doesn’t even wear it. On him, I prefer Irish Spring :wink:

I haven’t bought (or received) perfume in a few years. My husband used to buy me White Linen & Beautiful. These days, depending on the time of day, I smell like lavendar, mother’s milk, and/or sweat.

Actually, as an almost-fogey, I pretty much like Bay Rum, which I recently found for the first time in years in some weird shop in a department store that featured bees and some old guy on a big old BMW motorcycle as its marketing schtick. But mostly I find perfume on a man to be a little … poncey.

The french or the smell, kenny.

:wink:

O-da-mwa, I like it (the french, that is.)

I’m rather partial to the smell of Johnson’s baby oil on a woman’s body.

Or bergamot sun oil…

I have a bottle of Hugo Boss, which is what I actually prefer. But there’s also a bottle of CK something that a woman bought for me not too long ago, and it’s pretty good. In fact, although I like the HB, I think I’m hording the CK mainly due to the fact it’s in the other room now. I also brought the very last bottle of Old Spice (No Alcohol) After Shave that I had, from the US. So I got 3 to choose from, keeping my strategic choices open there. OS quit making this stuff, can’t get any more of it, because it’s not …poncey enough… to sell well back in the states, I believe. (ok, I’m not a brit, but poncey is a great adj and really a lot of fun to say. “Why, you …poncey girly-boy, you.”)

Or bergamot sun oil…[/quote]

Yes, that stirs up lovely associations.

Can anyone explain why so few Taiwanese girls wear perfume? It really is such a pity.

At work, almost none of the women wear scent, but there’s one girl who does, and I always luxuriate in the wonderfully rich fragrance whenever she comes into my office – it’s such a heady sensual delight.

Indeed, a good scent can make even a homely girl seems tremendously alluring – especially when one’s had a few drinks and one’s vision has become somewhat blurred.

I don’t feel dressed unless I put on perfume before leaving. I must confess to having a dozen assorted scents. You need at least six to match your mood or the event/time of day. I prefer the lighter, citrus scents. The Gucci male scents are always very classy, and the Kenzo one is so subtle, but oh so sexy. :sunglasses:

Wesson polyunsaturated

Anyone ever tried Boucheron from a jewelry store in Paris. That is
my all time favorite although I have only found it twice and am now
out of it.

I also like Red Door and one by Lancome that starts with a T.

Fahrenheit by Dior, yes, that’s the brown bottle mentioned by one of the previous posters.
Right now, I’m using Lacoste, the square transparent bottle with the crocodile on top.

Because they are lazy and they don’t have that in their daily routine?!
Same goes with the men in Taiwan. And not only men in Taiwan have stronge body-oder, women too!!! Yikes Yikes Yikes… :shock:

It should be a polite gesture to wear a perfume / cologne. (common courtesy)

okay…okay…okay…
my perfume is armani exchange

a|x

my favorites

‘Karachi’ and ‘Commando’ aftershave :smiley:

No seriuosly I like

Viennita (sp?) perfume on ladies. I love the way that perfume smells and it gets my attention. Never saw it for sale here… anyway the selection is shite in Taiwan… Found it one in the dut free at Amsterdam airport and CDG in Paris

for guys zhup aftershave… I think that is the name… its unisex though so both can use it

Its in a little bottle… its color is pinky purple… I used to love this aftershave…so it would be great if someone could give the correct name and spelling it so i could go look for it
First year in Taiwan I looked for it but again could not find it

BTW i also like to use sudocream after shaving sometimes for burn… guess nobody has seen that here either??

Actually it came to me after thinking for about a half an hour

zhup is JOOP :wink:

[quote=“TNT”]Actually it came to me after thinking for about a half an hour

zhup is JOOP :wink:[/quote]

oh…oh… I used to love JOOP in high school, then someone told me that it was cologne rather than perfume…am I right?? Haven’t seen it around much…

It’s also possible to wear too much. I have that problem a work some days. Give me some fresh air.

Like that sailors say, “If it smells like cologne, leave it alone.”

Perry Ellis. Discovered it when I was 18 and knew we were a match made in Heaven.

As for women in Taiwan wearing perfume, my old boss used to wear so much you could literally smell her about 2 seconds before she entered the office. Kind of like an early warning radar system for the rest of us. “Oh, shit. Here she comes. Switch of the internet.”

I buy my JOOP on the Srar Cruise Ship. Old spice and Blue Stratos BO spray can be found in Hong Kong, but I haven’t seen it around here.