Your favorite song and your political views

I just love Bigmouth Strikes Again by the Smiths. I think that this is a good indication about why I tend to support strong candidates regardless of political affiliation. That is why i supported the uberman jimmy carter back in the late 1970s and why I support kerry now. I also like orange which is such a warm and friendly color and that’s why I love Nader.
Anyone else have a favorite color and what does it tell about YOU? I would love to hear more about your “feelings.” Please do SHARE.

Fred, give it a break :laughing: :laughing:

I dont think you would vote Kerry even if someone offered a million bucks US for it.
Your vote ain’t for sale right?

One of my favorite songs is Sweet Leaf by Black Sabbath.

What does it tell me about my political views? It tells me that I wish for the Fred Smith of old to come back and post here. :frowning:

[quote=“Durins Bane”]One of my favorite songs is Sweet Leaf by Black Sabbath.

What does it tell me about my political views? It tells me that I wish for the Fred Smith of old to come back and post here. :frowning:[/quote]

DB, agreed, at least the old fred smith was not as scary as the new one. :sick:

Black Sabbath’s “War Pigs” is a pretty good song, but then I never really listen for the lyrics.

I think we can all agree that despite their name and their love of wearing rubber US president masks, the Aryan Republican Army band would not be a good pick for the GOP convention in New York. (rotten.com/library/bio/crime … ican-army/)

MFGR:

Er, because the Dead Kennedy’s would be so much more appropirate?

I often wonder what Trent Lott would listen to and naturally think: Johnny Rebel’s For Segregationists Only. I’ll have to ask him.