Your MOST USED headphones/earphones/earbuds

Sennheiser hd 555

1 Like

Where did you buy these? I see they are available online and could do that but prefer an actual shop to see them in person.

I only found them online too. Usually, that’s where I get my stuffs, PChome, Yahoo, Ruten, etc.
In the earbuds case specifically, I got a few of different brands and prices before choosing the Sabbat E12. I tested them for a while (it must be less than 7 days), kept the one I liked most, and return the others. No extra charge and very convenient.
The store I bought online provided good support when I had a few questions and also when I needed a new case, after losing mine.
I can send you the link if you want.

1 Like

Please. Either post it here or send it to me via PM.

Here it is:
https://tw.mall.yahoo.com/item/【現貨】魔宴-Sabbat-E12-HIFI-真無線藍芽耳機-電鍍質-p0005180342192

1 Like

You know too, sometimes music just isn’t the same unless listened to over a good set of headphones. My X2’s are real comfy and don’t get annoying even after a long listen. Sometimes I almost forget they’re there until all of a sudden it’s :boom:

Yup they’re not the same as having a good set of studio monitors :slightly_smiling_face: – Seriously, it’s like having the entire band or orchestra in your living room. You can literally feel it on your body.

Might I suggest you visit a store someday and test it out, for funsies.

That’s nice. The wearing fatigue is always a prime concern and make or breaks it for me.

@tempogain testing monitors at an old Taiwanese guy’s shop:

The old guy:

The music @tempogain plays:

The guy 20 seconds later:

@tempogain:

2 Likes

I understand how speakers work :slight_smile: I’m a headphone-phile. Many people do like them. Not saying anything against a full-on blasting audio hifi experience now!

i prefer the sennheiser cx1.00. they’re quite sturdy(for me they last at about 1 year) and sound quality is decent. i’m at the moment still torn on wire and wireless. but haven’t find the right wireless buds for me

The most underrated post is also the post of the month :frowning:

AC_SY400

Haha. Hey, whatever makes ya happy right!

1 Like

It just came to me… Do you carry a dongle then? Or do those headphones come with a lightning connector version?

Hmm, I’m not sure what you mean. I only use them at home.

Oh, you spend most of your time at home?

I probably have been lately, but I don’t like listening to music etc. outside, so I only have headphones for home listening. As open headphones, these aren’t really suitable for outdoor use. Also they’re huge and I would look ridiculous with them on outside :slight_smile:

:bangbang: But Teej, that’s the best time to listen to music! Commuting, working, and working out.

:rofl: That’s why I thought it was odd that those were your most used! They seem so, well— demanding— of how and where one should use them.

Same here. Only listen indoor. This is my setup and I am very happy with it so far. No need for a fancy HiFi system when you have great DACs and headsets.headphones

1 Like

Did you ended up getting it?