"Youth Travel in Taiwan, Show Cool Photos, Win Free Trip!"

“Taiwan is Cool! Youth Travel in Taiwan, Show Cool Photos, Win Free Trip!”

The Taiwan National Youth Commission is hosting an online campaign for international young people who have traveled Taiwan or wish to visit Taiwan in this summer.

Please check the link for details. youthtravel.tw/event2007/event.jsp?eflag=1

In addition to sharing your photos with us, you can become a member and vote for your favorite photos to win prizes.

Last but not least, just a click away, by forwarding this campaign information to your friends, you have more chances to win extra giveaway.

Have Fun & Good Luck!

And there goes my interest… :raspberry:

too bad it is limited to particular nationalities :frowning: i would have love to take part in this event

Dear miso & Pirem,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

I will ask the NYC for verification if they have this “native language” restriction.

However, you might consider inviting your friends (with specified languages) to join this campaign for you.

Sincerely yours,
NYC Volunteer

Dear miso & Pirem,

Good news! After my confirmation with the NYC, I am pleased to announce that “international youngsters, age 15~30 years old”, are eligible to join this campaign!

I hope to see you winning the grand prizes! :slight_smile:

Yours sincerely,
NYC Volunteer

Now I feel rejected, what about us oldsters ? Just joking :wink:

Well, that’s good news for them then. Thank you for confirming. Maybe I’ll fake my ID then like that 楊宗緯 guy.

[quote]Dear miso & Pirem,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

I will ask the NYC for verification if they have this “native language” restriction.

However, you might consider inviting your friends (with specified languages) to join this campaign for you.

Sincerely yours,
NYC Volunteer[/quote]

Now that’s a thick face.

good to hear that, let’s go further into this then !!!

lets all (us young people :stuck_out_tongue: ) have a good time !

Dear Big Fluffy Matthew, miso, Fox, Pirem :slight_smile:

Thank you for your interest in this campaign.

I wish you winning the grand prizes!

Sincerely yours,
NYC Volunteer