Youtube Clip with most Likes and No Dislikes

OK, while uploading a video, I saw this option. Didn’t know this was added and when.

1 Like

Who was that mean-spirited person? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Dear thread, you may rest in peace now.

:church:

2 Likes

Not for me.

Interesting. I didn’t change any settings, so I thought they made the dislike count invisible for everyone.

Did you have a problem with Clippy and pressed the Thumb Down?

No. That is just an example that was uploaded recently.

Use the Dislike Viewer extension on firefox.

2 Likes

I thought you were a Chrome guy!

Ewww No.

You think Chrome is that bad?

Eww Yes. Chrome should be taken out back and shot.

Chrome did what many spyware developers didn’t do. Convince people to install it willingly.

It’s Google. What did you expect?

1 Like

Well, if you are going to get ads anyway, isn’t better to get some that might interest you?

Nope. Because god knows who is buying that info. I’m not saying that I go out of my way to avoid ALL information gathering, but I really don’t need Google knowing I went to some forbidden-by-CCP site that afterwards sells it to Suzhou-Analytica.

I don’t need targeted advertising. The things that interest me don’t even need ads. I barely buy toys and lots of the ones I have acquired were for cheap in backroom deals or people ridding their old tech.

2 Likes

I welcome the Google overlord. I hate every browser except Chrome and Safari when Chrome doesn’t work right.

1 Like

I fully approve of your anti-consumerist viewpoint :slight_smile:

I’m quite strongly the same way, I buy what other people call as “junk” when really there’s nothing wrong with it, its just not the newest, fastest model.