Youtuber Explorer Nick

…boring and he is stupid. He can’t even troll well. Everyone knows if you hide their faces then you are good to go.

wow, pretty rough getting mafia threats. can’t really feel sorry for the douche, he wanted lots of negative attention and he certainly got it. although i’m sure all the videos will be back up when he leaves taiwan.

1 Like

In the old country, they would have beaten his ads the first time he came…And the second, well, he would not have needed the ice pack.

British guys aren’t looking good lately. Stupid, racist, sexist, and now cowardly. Here’s hoping that the ‘English gentleman’ myth can survive all these bozos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lNqHB5eeXo

interesting update. according to this they wouldn’t have even been in taiwan when this went down. it was all an evil scheme hatched to get them on the news! on purpose!

Nick looks like slender man. lol

1 Like

There’s so much wrong with this post, but I guess I’ll just mention how creeped out I am that your link has 3 clicks.

These guys are real weirdos. How do you end up.like that, mommy issues ?

3 Likes

Surely it’s the end of any normal career they might have (assuming they don’t make it as a vlogger). A google search of their name and presumably HR would have some issues with their job application.

1 Like

I love a good trolling. But I just think they’re such for a lack of a better word, douchebags.

They got the media and people good for sure.

There’s a fine line between exposing poor media for what it is vs pissing everyone off for what seems to be a personal vendetta acting like dick heads. And another fine line between humor in trolling to douchebagary. They seem to be on the wrong side of each.

1 Like

yea pretty much. i’ll give it to them that they trolled successfully by not being in the country and even doing the stupid fake apology. but they could have chose a more clever way of doing it, highlighting the littering hypocrisy would have been better and might have made people think.
as it is i don’t think people even noticed that these guys were even trolling.

it is pretty lame though that you can make the news just by saying ‘taiwan girls easy’ and then get enough of a mob against riled up to the point of getting mafia dick chopping threats. actually its really pathetic.

1 Like

It would be nice if all parties involved had something more constructive to do with their time. That probably includes us, ha ha.

1 Like

Can’t find the article though, so maybe not true??

People have been photoshopping similar photos saying other things like he’s banned in London etc etc.

1 Like

So basically they were like Taiwan is such a xenophobic country that think so poorly of foreign guys coming in and acting like dickheads. How do we expose them? Let go there and reconfirm all their negative stereotypes by being the biggest dickheads possible.

All these guys want is the attention.

Hope springs eternal.

(Joking, joking…)

You mean they want views since views=money

Yep, that’s what I mean

It also fits in perfectly with the agenda of some media outlets.