Youtuber Explorer Nick

What’s the reason to their obsession over Taiwan? Why don’t these losers go to Turkey or Brazil?

Despite them saying how xenophobic Taiwan may be to foreign guys and it’s certainly not completely unfounded. They know they would get their dumb asses stabbed and robbed there being idiotic tourists. Say what you want about Taiwan, we don’t target people coming here like that.

Imagine these guys stepping in the wrong neighborhood, turn into a favela at night. They would get their go pro taken and stab and shot there.

2 Likes

Why not Korea or Japan or HK or China? I don’t understand why they chose to come here specifically.

They’re too ugly in the land of everyone getting plastic surgery and too poor too Gangnam style.

They really really don’t welcome non Japanese, might not be even let in to certain clubs and bars. Taiwan’s media and masses might have xenophobic thoughts but they mostly keep in to themselves and white foreigners do enjoy a fair bit of benefits here imo. But not so much in japan where they will call you out.

Too poor

Offending the feeling of the Chinese people might get them some charges.

Just a guess

1 Like

Yeah, Turkey or Brazil would chew them up and spit them out. They’re not that stupid.

What do these even mean?

They’re butt ugly and broke ass bitches. They’re not going to be successful as pick up artists there.

If you mean why Taiwan originally, they came here once or something and thought the news was xenophobic.

So you mean they were successful as pick up artists here because the people here have lower standards and they wouldn’t be as poor here? I’m not sure I follow you.

And since when has pick up artist become a thing? That seriously is the most pathetic thing I’ve ever heard in my life.

If you know anything about pick-up artists, they don’t use money. They use game.

Idk. That requires me to painfully watch them try to be comedic. Sadly I know they record all day and the stuff we got is there best stuff and they’re ridiculously unfunny.

Well there are a lot of painful socially awkward guys. I think originally and some guys were teaching how to be social with women or hooking to just even dating and finding a partner. But certainly lots of losers who like them who are about the pick up artist lifestyle and try to feed off basement trolls who’s never talked to a girl.

Sure sure. I think one can certainly create enough attraction no matter who you are to a point. Being witty, charming, funny can go a long way. So can being in shape and well groomed. Buttttt, the places names have serious challenges for a man if you don’t have anything going on financially probably more than other. No girl in HK wants a guy who can barely afford beyond an 6x8 jail cell with housing there. SKs attractive women can be pretty shallow as well. Certainly not all but they are places where financial well being is being pounded into kids heads vs say lots of places in the West where things are more taught to be egalitarian. SK for looks as well. You’re ugly, sorry we don’t hire ugly people here. That’s a reality in SK.

its like a job for them. they literally go out everyday and constantly ‘approach’ girls to get their numbers. either on the street or in night clubs. so its kind of a skill and a numbers game too. i read a book about it called ‘the game’ it was actually a super entertaining read.

the author seemed cool, and i think he’s got a family now. these jack offs obviously didn’t grow up yet though. i mean getting laid is cool and all but treating it like a job is a little demented. and most of us just mature and get a gf and all of that.

they have been to hong kong, caused a shit storm there too. i know hes been to japan too, dunno about korea. i think they are hanging out in thailand the most though.

Toxic masculinity tbh.

That’s such a lame answer. There are myriad factors of why they are acting this way

1 Like

I thought it was just because they’re massive dicks.

4 Likes

Yep, much more to the point.

1 Like

The primary one being they are male. You don’t see women doing the same thing anywhere.

But it’s a leap to turn it into a commentary on masculinity per se. This is the same type of logic that led us to Trump

2 Likes

Why? Isn’t it obvious how these losers act on toxic masculinity? It’s textbook objectification.