Youtuber Explorer Nick

There are plenty of shitty things women do. . the reason for it?

“women!”

lol

1 Like

Nope. I disagree. They act like losers for a lot of reasons.

3 Likes

because women don’t need to ‘pick up’ guys? if a woman wanted to get laid and get numbers it would be more straight forward.

1 Like

Fixed that for you. :wink:

1 Like

Id be surprised if there were any non Taiwanese executives in TW companies… it would be like a myth…

After watching this 16 minute clip on David Bond and Explorer Nick exploring Taipei update. I feel their goal is not to belittle or to discriminate against Asian women but to diss Taiwan media and trigger news frenzy with the intention of boosting youtube viewership. It’s sad that Taiwan media has little interest in reporting truth but focus solely on creating views and profit.

David and Nick can do the same stint in every country. I’ve seen similar stints in Eastern Europe where American single men try to score with girls in Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria … Pranks where guys use exotic cars to pick up girls are also very popular on youtube.

Some Men have this arrogance and snobbery when visiting countries with lower GDP per capita. Using their money and status to exploit the less fortunate. They will one day grow up and be unimpressed with their silly acts from their younger days. Karma always comes back and bite one in the ass. Treat others as how one wishes to be treated. Mutual respect is essential in any human relationship.

David Bond explains SMV sexual market value for men, women, and marriage using the stock market and simple graph to explains the modern dating scene.
Seems like David is a hardcore red pill MGTOW enthusiast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXXnZMK1ITE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zjZ5Ry5o1E well this one is very entertaining. particularly the pissed of foreigners calling them up! what nut jobs.

1 Like

Wow, that’s pretty embarrassing for Mr. White Knight. And I thought those two characters were douchebags. I wonder if he posts on this forum.

Those 2 drama queens are causing a nation’s uproar?

Shows how out of the local tech loop I am.
Never heard of twitch.
Then again, considering this boring stuff is out there, I am not losing any sleep.

You know how you can go on Youtube and watch clips of people playing videogames? Twitch is mostly like that, but you can watch them live and “sort of” interact with them. Oh and young semi-naked girls with the camera pointed directly at their boobage asking for donations while they do house chores or try to play videogames.

“Littering is considered deeply disrespectful in Taiwan, and clips of Robb discarding bamboo skewers into a plot of dirt, flinging a quail egg into a bush, and abandoning a cup outside a Taipei metro entrance circulated throughout Taiwanese news media and on social media as evidence that Robb was using his stream as a platform to disrespect Taiwan and Taiwanese culture.”

Now that’s rich! What ever happened to imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

9 Likes

“Littering is considered deeply disrespectful in Taiwan”

fuck…right…off

7 Likes

They seem to have forget to add “when foreigners do it”…

2 Likes

I really don’t understand how anyone could find any entertainment in that. “Hey, I’m watching this other person do this fun thing that I’d much rather be doing.”

1 Like

Seriously? People are getting doxxed and publicly shamed for discarding cups near MRT entrances now? Maybe if this country had more than 6 garbage cans in every city, littering wouldn’t be an issue. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

The entertainment usually comes from the ability of the streamer/youtuber to be entertaining, not necessarily from watching him play videogame X or Y. Some people are funny and entertaining in a very natural way, and there are some YT channels of different sizes that I enjoy far more than what I can find on tv. Rather than watching a mediocre movie or “comedy” show on tv, I’d much prefer to watch the Red Letter Media guys watch and discuss some movies.
For videogames there’s also the personal interest in a particular game, so when an update/new expansion is released it can be fun to watch some guy play it and discuss it.

I’m not in the Twitch meta though, some streams can go on for several hours and I don’t find that to be entertaining (apart from the chat). I prefer a well edited YT video.

thats the one thing i don’t understand, the lack of litter bins.

I often find myself drifting to the nearest MRT Station just to use the bin.