Youtubers in Taiwan

Something stupid like this is hard find, even nowadays and it’s produced in Taiwan. Beware! If you watch this channel your IQ will significantly decrease :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The “Employment Gold Card Super Thread” was always an option. I trust I made the right choice.

Indeed. Outside interest in Taiwan is sadly rather small. So you have to aim for the local audience. Or just make whatever videos you were going to make and translate and subtitle everything. Both seem to work.

Its amazing that abroad in Japan guy speaks japanese but you wouldn’t even know it, he doesn’t have to use it in his videos because the interest in japan is so strong.

2 Likes

They’ve been pretty successful marketing her breasts.

2 Likes

Sex sells, no matter how awful and fake your tits are.

Hey they also found the big breasted “sweet potato balls” girl.

1 Like

I wonder if they are like that in real life

Why are all those really popular Youtubers so trashy? :roll_eyes:

I choose “Don’t Recommend this Channel” most of the time when a video like that pops up on my suggestion page.

3 Likes

They’ve got what people crave
GrimHonoredCommabutterfly-size_restricted

I made the mistake of watching one of these videos. Spent the next week clicking don’t recommend.

cringe overload

2 Likes

Changes may be coming.

Guy

How about sorting out their diabolical paypal situation?

My wife made my watch this video from Ku’s Dream:

Not heard of him before, but he seemed very successful - he’s getting 1m views on most recent videos.

He’s also famous enough to have his own brand of taro bread in 7-11.

2 Likes

Yea prolly the most famourse wai guo ren youtuber. Earning boatloads of dosh.

Why would she make you watch his video though? I mean what’s must watch about any of them?

1 Like

Internet celebrities are all assholes!

Don’t know him but his videos are full-blown team production level.

Probably not just him one guy sitting in his bedroom late at night editing.

1 Like

He hired like three Taiwanese girls who do the filming and most of the leg work.

2 Likes

Its the norm now. I know someone who even hires someone to do their schedule for them. They just shit content out these days so it makes sense why they wouldn’t do it by themselves.

I wonder if the poor quality of Taiwans youtube is a reflection of of the TV show quality. Its kind of a similar vibe imo.

1 Like

Like the TV shows where they walk across wobbly platforms and try not to fall off and the chat shows where they jump from person to person at fifty miles an hour with sound effects. Its like its designed for viewing by attention deficient cats.

4 Likes

I’ve edited the above post to add the video my wife made me watch. It’s about “the worst landmarks in Taiwan”, which she found hilarious as we’ve visited them all.

The ku’s dream guy seems nice enough but he’s a bit OTT for my liking.

1 Like