Z Visa for China - Help Needed

Hello everyone, I’m packing up the family and moving to China!
First though, we need to get our visas: a Z visa for me and S1 visas for the wife and kids.

Where can I find some info on obtaining them?
As Canadians, can it be done here in Taiwan?

Thanks in advance!

It should be down to your employer in China to sort out all the visas for you and your family.

Otherwise, try to find a visa-agency where you are.

You will need a contract and an invitation letter from your employer in China.