Zain Dean conviction--fatal hit & run case PART II

I just read the whole thing again. I did not take anything out of context. Below is a larger part of your statement.

[quote=“Zain Dean”]Mr A then requested the management to provide another driver to take me home, as it was obvious that I would not be able to walk properly, let alone drive. Thus a driver was selected, and I was placed into the passenger seat, and the driver got in the drivers seat, and the car left the front of the KTV (this was recorded on CCTV and provided to the police by the KTV). This was also seen by Mr A.
I was then driven home, indicating to the driver I lived near 101 (I live in one of the buildings in front of the 101 building). What I remember of the ride home was that it was very fast, it was raining, and the sky was dark (still night). Also my head kept bumping up against the glass, as I slumped to the right. I didn’t hear or see anyone being hit (neither did I receive any injury nor the airbag go off).
When we neared the 101, the driver tried to wake me up asking, ‘where do you live, what’s your address?’ I turned around in a half-sleeply state and saw a man I didn’t recognize thus I didn’t want to give him any details of where I lived etc. I simply asked him to drop me off at the corner (Songren and Xinyi) of the street behind my house. I then got in the drivers seat (not even at this point noticing the damage on the car) and drove the last couple of hundred meters home, parked the car and somehow made it up to the house.
On arrival at the house, I had to ring the doorbell, as I hadn’t brought my keys or briefcase. My wife asked me about these, and I was unable to answer,[/quote]

You are teling your side of the story. This is not depiction of the KTV alibi. How would they know what your wife asked you, anyways? How would they know that you kept bumping up against the glass? How would they know that you didn’t see anything or anyone being hit? How would they know that you didn’t notice the damage afterward? All of these assertions are included in the above quote. How could they be a reference to the KTV alibi? Here is a link to your entire statement. A Personal Statement from Zain Dean

They wouldn’t know any of this. You are not referring to the KTV alibi, you are telling your side of the story, and according to you, you ejected the driver and took over control of the vehicle.