Zen and the art of fzr150 maintenance

I ride the 74 to work most days, we’ll have to disagree on that.

I’ll be looking to pick up and FZ(2)/R when I get back in a couple weeks. If anyone has one rotting out back, or is ready to part ways please send me a pm.

I would prefer a disk brake on the rear wheel, and a naked bike with the stock FZ light, but as I’m not looking to spend a fortune and don’t mind slowly molding the bike to my liking I’ll consider everything. I don’t mind scratches, anything aesthetic issues, or a stock engine.

Does anyone know where I can find a FZ dealer or mechanic in Taipei, or just someone who knows something about the bikes?

I ride the 74 to work most days, we’ll have to disagree on that.[/quote]

I come from Australia, so i guess your definition of long clear uncongested roads and mine do vary somewhat. Where exactly can you ride 200km with no traffic and no side roads or intersections in Taiwan?

Yes, you need to ride in control and with good stopping distance in Taiwan. Unless you’re young and have not crashed much yet. Good luck to you all!

I ride the 74 to work most days, we’ll have to disagree on that.[/quote]

I come from Australia, so i guess your definition of long clear uncongested roads and mine do vary somewhat. Where exactly can you ride 200km with no traffic and no side roads or intersections in Taiwan?

Yes, you need to ride in control and with good stopping distance in Taiwan. Unless you’re young and have not crashed much yet. Good luck to you all![/quote]

Urodacus, you just quoted a post from 2011. You take forever to respond. :slight_smile:

Yes, check out Motorheart. They are foreigner friendly and deal with Yamaha FZR/FZ’s. They can customize anything you want and get parts for your bike no problem. There aren’t any FZ dealers anymore, those bikes are dinosaurs and only sold as second hand. Here is the phone number and address.
0223628855台北市水源路55號

Well, it was new to me right now.

Nibali wins his 4th stage of le Tour!

should have put money on him a year ago.

Outstanding. Thank you for the info, its going to be very useful.

I am looking for a Yamaha FZ-150 or a Breeze 150 for parts. Does anyone know of one? Thanks.