Zhongli, Taoyuan - English-speaking Nutritionist and Full Medical Checkup Doctors

Hi Forumosa-ers!

TL;DR:
Which English-speaking clinical nutritionist in/around Zhongli, Taoyuan do you recommend that can help me find and set a nutritionally balanced eat-outs-only budget-friendly meal plans for a busy foreign engineer with no kitchen and car/scooter, staying near to Far Eastern SOGO Zhongli, and only having time at night and on weekends?

Also looking for English-speaking hospitals/clinics in/around Zhongli, Taoyuan to
do full medical check-ups (including blood tests) bi-annually?

Background:
I am an English-speaking foreign Chinese (similar to an “ABC”, beginner in Mandarin) and have moved to a studio apartment near Far Eastern SOGO Zhongli, Taoyuan 3 months ago to work as an engineer (lots of sitting down and computer screen time). 31 years old, weighs 75kg with developing beer belly (although I only drink beer almost once-twice per month) and having a BMI of 26.0 (Overweight!) with 27% body fat. I want to get healthier, slim down to 10% body fat and look more confident and desirable. But after trying out keto-diet and hitting the gym 2 times a week doing mainly 30-mins HIIT for 3 months, I still feel tired, don’t lift any more than 15kg weights, be very fatigued after jogging for just 1 km, having joint pains and in need of help from professional nutritionist and doctors.
I don’t have a kitchen, and so I am also having a hard time finding budget-friendly (<120 NTD/meal) balanced meals eating out every morning before work and every night after work.

Honestly, it is economically almost impossible for food vendors to offer this. Think about it: a vendor will probably try to keep the food cost below 30%, meaning the cost of ingredients in your meal would be NT$36 or below. Vegetables, seafood and meat are all on the expensive side (especially if you go for quality), so they have every incentive to stuff you with cheap carbs (noodles and rice) and to use the cheapest processed oils they can find.

Balcony? If so, get a portable stove and learn four or five healthy meals to cook. Try to choose lots of different colored vegetables. Limit your calories and carbs and never have snacks. Drink lots of water (only plain tea or black coffee for caffeine) and get back on the HiiT two days on, one day off. Try to do basic upper/lower or push/pull resistance training (just big basic compound movements) either before or after HiiT. On the off day try to go for a two or three hour walk. And very importantly, try to get 10 hours of sleep daily.
Consistency is the key. If you fuck up, don’t use it as an excuse to fuck up even more. (Well, I already had one donut. I might as well have another.). You just got to stick with it.

Yoga cross training and swimming are other exercises you could look into it joint pain prevents you from participating in the exercises I mentioned before.

Do you drink alcohol and what is your sleep like?

Cut that out (if you do drink) and sleep 8 hours a day, and you will see how much energy you have with a healthy diet (no sugar, processed food, no bread).

Gym 5 times a week and lift weights. Worry about cardio at a later stage. Build up your muscle mass first.