ZOOM a new club

Just discovered a new club called ZOOM!

A very good friendly place with a decent DJ playing an eclectic mix. Opened recently.

Situated in a large converted basement behind Mos Burger near the corner of Minchuan West Road and Linsen North Road this is a Sunday only club open from 12 am to midnight. 100NT entrance which include a beer or two.

The craic is good!

Isn’t that the (old) combat zone area?

I’m not sure which language they’re speaking. Something from a place called Baw-Stun? Apparently Nina received a lot mail from male prisoners around the country since this was played on TVs in prison during the day.

Bubba only posted that because he’s in it. Shameless self-promotion.

No it isn’t. Zone has almost gone nowadays. It is North of Minchuan West Road near Imperial Hotel

Zoom is further South nearer the MRT station.

Nought to do with me either. Found it by accident whilst staggerin home last Sunday. As one does.

Sorry, I’m confused. Do you mean 12 noon Sunday to midnight on Sunday (12 hours) or 12 midnight at the end of Saturday/beginning of Sunday until Sunday midnight (24 hours continuous open)?

You mean Sunday noon until midnight, right?

lunchtime on Sunday 'till midnight.

[quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”]

I’m not sure which language they’re speaking. Something from a place called Baw-Stun? Apparently Nina received a lot mail from male prisoners around the country since this was played on TVs in prison during the day.[/quote]

I remember going home after school, making myself a toasted cheese sandwich, and watching this. Thanks for the memories :slight_smile: .

What kind of “club” closes at midnight?

For the hottest new clubs, look no further than Stefon!

Many!
It’s OK for you rich foreigners who haven’t got a curfew and loads of dosh.

As for me I go on the piss early so daytime is great. Wished it was everyday as I often finish work at 11am.

Hence the need for an ‘early house’ like we have back home in the UK.

Any new reviews on Zoom? Might need something to do on next rainy Sunday afternoon.